Chapter 11 : Sam's Day Out

In the school, Goddess of Creation Sarah found it boring as classes were not meant for education but for social activities. The teachers were in fear of the students as they were all gods and goddesses and some were even legendary monsters like a golden dragon, the strongest dragon in the universe. That's why the teacher just starts the class off by asking the students what they wanted to learn. If they had a choice I am sure the teachers would run away screaming from this special school in Tokyo but they were forced to come to this school day in and day out. The teachers moved instinctively to come to this school to do their work, if any teacher died here, automatically a new teacher would take his place from another school. This was the power of the Creator God. Absolute power and Goddess of Creation Sarah had the same power.

That's why all the gods and goddesses and legendary monsters were wary of Goddess of Creation Sarah. Only two people seem less wary of Sarah. One of them was of course, the newly appointed god, Jet the god of the impossible. And the other was an old god, a very old god, Justin the Evil God. Both of them were at this school and sitting in the classes with Goddess of Creation Sarah out of their own free will to try and seduce her. The other gods and goddesses were forced here by the Creator God and they only came here to get out of the circle of pain.

Sitting next to Goddess of Creation Sarah's left was Jet the god of the impossible. To Goddess of Creation Sarah's right was Justin the Evil God. And sitting at the back of Goddess of Creation Sarah was Susanoo the Japanese god of storms. They were all listening to the teacher talk about the history of Japan and various mythology and folklore. The teacher was extremely nervous as any wrong move and he could be blown to bits, roasted by fire, frozen into a popsicle.

"So, Ah... students is there anything anyone wants to add or is there anything you want to hear or listen to. I promise to make the next lecture more interesting, please ! Please ! Don't kill me !", the teacher said.

"I think that will do for today. No more lectures is that okay with you ?", the Goddess of Creation Sarah asked sweetly.

"Yes ! Yes ! Thank you, I will inform the other teachers, no more lectures for today.", the teacher blurted out in happiness.

As the Goddess of Creation Sarah flash a sweet smile at Justin the Evil God, she said,

"I think it's about time we have a talk."

"Yes, I think that will be a good idea.", Justin, The Evil God replied confidently since his fear of beautiful girls have disappeared.

"I will follow along if you don't mind.", Jet the god of the impossible said.

"I think that's okay. What do you think ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah asked.

"I have no objections.", Justin the Evil God said.

As Goddess of Creation Sarah, Jet the god of the impossible and Justin the Evil God left for the cafe in the school to talk, all the other gods and goddesses gave way to them.

Once they were settled in the cafe, the conversation began.

"So Justin was your name Evil God.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said.

"Yes, Justin was my real name given to me by my bastard of a father.", Justin the Evil God said in anger.

"So getting to the point, why are you here ? Are you here to win my hand in marriage ?", Goddess of Creation Sarah said.

"No, I am here to group up with you to take down my father the Creator God. I alone am not strong enough to take him down. And even for you I can tell that you are reluctant to take him head on as he has more experience than you.", Justin the Evil God said.

"You are smart for an Evil God. I agree it would foolish for me to take him head on. I am sure he has lived a very long time and he seems to be a great manipulator. After all he got both of you to come here.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said.

"Huh !", both Jet and Justin the gods shouted at the same time.

"What do you mean ?", Justin the Evil God said.

"Sarah, I am only here to protect you from harm. I will never hurt you.", Jet the god of the impossible said.

"From seeing into your minds, I can tell that you Justin the Evil God came here out of hatred of your father. He managed to manipulate you by placing those souls of the gods and goddesses that bullied you to reveal that he was the principal architect in your bullying. The Creator God, your father is still manipulating you. Don't come here in hatred, if you want to help, help sincerely. As for you Jet, I can tell that you like me, you like me a lot. And you coming here may have more than wanting to protect me.", the Goddess of Creation Sarah said.

"Well, I do admit I like you but I am still here to protect you.", Jet the god of the impossible said.

"That bastard, he is still manipulating me. I am sorry, you are right. I came here because I hated father !", Justin the Evil God said.

The three of them had a long and fruitful conversation on many topics including all the information Justin the Evil God could provide on the Creator God who he calls father.

Meanwhile, at Archbishop Crowley's mansion, Sissy Potter was going to bring Sam the succubus on an all girls shopping trip. No boys allowed much to the disappointment of Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang. Sissy Potter was excited, Sam not so much. She wanted to spend more time with the guys and be one of the boys. But she did not notice that none of the boys treated her as one of the boys. In fact they treated her as a potential mate for themselves and were trying to find ways to seduce her or win her heart. But Sam the succubus was too dense to notice this.

As both Sissy Potter and Sam the succubus left for the shopping trip, their driver was Kanichi Fujiwara, he was the same driver that drove them to the Onsen. Kanichi Fujiwara specifically requested to be posted as the driver for Sam the succubus and was able to get the position because of his good track record. As for Kanichi, he had an ulterior motive for driving Sam, he had fallen head over heel in love with Sam's open fun loving ways. She treated him well as a friend and spoke to him truthfully while at the same time never looking down on him even though he was a driver.

Once they arrived at their destination, Kanichi quickly opened the door for Sam but it was Sissy Potter who stepped out first. Sissy really irritated Kanichi as she sounds like a man hater always telling Sam about the evils of men, with Sam always saying, she's one as well. What a sweet girl, Kanichi thought, she even defended men.

Once they were inside the shop, the shopping began. With Sissy Potter fighting the other women for the best items on sale like a true warrior while Sam the succubus was trampled upon by the females of this World. Looks of pity and lust could be seen from the men walking by seeing Sam so helpless. It took the help of Sissy Potter to get some clothes that were on sale for Sam the succubus.

After finishing shopping, Sam the succubus never wanted to experience anything like this again. In her mind she thought the females of this World was worst than the fiercest monster in the Continent of Colors when there was a sale. She promised herself never to go shopping with Sissy Potter again.

(Note : next chapter more Goddess Sarah and more Sam the succubus)