Chapter 6 : The One Percent Part 2

In a large estate, there was a grand mansion there. The grand mansion and the estate was located somewhere in Europe where the weather was Mediterranean. Outside the mansions were hundreds of guards armed to the teeth with security cameras and watch dogs with them. Closer to the mansion was armed guards as well, but they were special guards. You could call them special forces as they were armed with specialized equipment and was patrolling the area in plain clothes to blend in. It was near the entrance of the mansion that Archbishop Crowley and his group materialized.

"Umm, why did you not teleport us inside Archbishop Crowley ?", Sissy Potter asked Archbishop Crowley in puzzlement.

"That's because someone is using magic inside, they have set up a simple magic detection device in the house. I would like to investigate who this magician is before we use magic to teleport into the house. By going inside normally we would not activate the magical detection device.", Archbishop Crowley said solemnly.

"How will we get inside the house ?", Errol the fat bald ugly new Hero asked.

"That's Sam's job.", Archbishop Crowley said while giving the thumbs up to Sam the succubus. Sam the succubus gave a thumbs up back to Archbishop Crowley.

"Uh. I think it might be better for me to get us in.", Errol the fat ugly bald new Hero said.

"In that case, please Sam and Errol, get us in the house. Thank you.", Archbishop Crowley said with a smile.

"Alright let's go Errol.", Sam the succubus said sweetly.

"Ah, yes." Errol said sweetly.

At the entrance of the mansion was a man in sunglasses and a dark suit. He seemed to be of European descent and looked handsome, he was an Ikemen. As Sam the succubus coasted towards the entrance and Errol plodded after her they were soon at the eye view of the guard stopping all unwanted visitors from entering.

"Oi ! Let us in !", Errol the fat ugly bald new Hero said.

"Name ?!", the entrance guard said nonchalantly.

"Name's Errol here !", Errol said proudly.

"Sorry don't have the name here, you can't enter !", the entrance guard said in a cool tone.

"Sorry mister, I really need to enter, my friend is in there.", Sam the succubus said as she approached the entrance guard.

"Uh", the entrance guard's nose was assailed by the sweet smell of fresh peaches and nose bleeeds began to follow as the line of sight was placed on Sam's ample breasts that were jiggling as she walked.

"What's your name girl ?", the entrance guard asked in  a cool tone.

"It's Sam mister.", Sam the succubus said sweetly while looking at the entrance guard.

"Uh, yes we have your name here, you may enter.", as the entrance guard began to write in Sam's name into the ledger he was holding.

"Can my friends come with me for protection, mister ?", Sam the succubus asked the entrance guard with puppy eyes looking at him.

"Ah, yes of course, if you give me a kiss.", the entrance guard said nonchalantly.

Sam the succubus proceeded to grab the entrance guard's face and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"That will do for now since we just got to know each other.", Sam the succubus said as she blushed.

The entrance guard's face was beetroot red as he said, "You May enter with your friends Sam, it was a pleasure to meet you. Here is my card, call me when you have the time. And my name is Jimmy.", as the entrance guard proceeded to grab something like a card from his jacket pocket and pass it to Sam the succubus.