Chapter 1 : All Things Old is New Again

Archbishop Crowley saw the disappearance of Goddess Sarah, Jet the true hero and the Evil God. First thing first, Archbishop Crowley thought as he inspected the portal that appeared out of nowhere in the cave. The portal was leading to a World called Earth which Archbishop Crowley had investigated and wanted to convert the people there to worship the Sarah religion after this World. In his thoughts as he inspected the portal he knew from the blessings he received from Goddess Sarah that this portal was created by Sarah. "So this portal is a call for help from Goddess Sarah, like come get me, help me out of here.", Archbishop Crowley thought to himself.

Secondly he quickly asked the cleric holding the magical device showing the battle between the true hero and the Evil God to bring it here next to him. Yes, Archbishop Crowley had brought along a magical device to televise the fight between the hero and the Evil God, he had planned that much ahead. As the magical device projecting the battle to the whole Continent of Colors was showing the battle taking place was placed facing Archbishop Crowley, he said,

"Look Goddess Sarah has beaten the Evil God and both Goddess Sarah and the Jet the true hero has been rewarded. Goddess Sarah has been promoted to become a Creator God, God of all gods and goddesses. While Jet the true hero has taken his place next to the Goddess Sarah as his reward. While at the same time the Evil God is no more in this World ! See the miracles of the Sarah religion !".

As Archbishop Crowley said that he quickly used his Dark magic to change all the Scripture Of Doom in existence contents with the words, "Sarah goddess of light and kindness" to "Sarah Goddess of Creation". Once he had done this he said,

"Look at all your Bibles my believers in Goddess Sarah, see how even the words in it says that she is now a Creator Goddess !"

Once Archbishop Crowley said that he gave the cleric holding the magical device the signal to cut off all transmission showing the battle at the cave known as the "Mouth Of Hell".

Archbishop Crowley then left instructions for the clerics on what to do as well he took some items from the clerics which he had prepared.

Once that was done he approached Sissy Potter the heroine, Errol the ugly bald fat new Hero, Jack and the Guys Gang.

"I think we have a problem. I think Goddess of Creation Sarah has been kidnapped.", Archbishop Crowley said in a grim tone.

"But who could have done that ? She was just promoted to Goddess of Creation and she had no enemies.", Sissy Potter said in a sad tone.

"Yes, who would want to hurt Goddess Sarah ?", Jack added to the conversation.

"I believe it's not a who but basically a God that kidnapped her, think about it, there can only be one true God. Now imagine if there were two true God. What would happen ?", Archbishop Crowley said solemnly.

There were silence from the group having the conversation inside the cave of the mountain known as the "Mouth Of Hell". No one spoke because they knew what Archbishop Crowley said is the truth.

"Now then. I hope the shock is over so we have to move on now. I know for a fact that the portal to Earth is created by the Goddess of Creation Sarah.", Archbishop Crowley said while being interrupted.

"How do you know that ?!", Jack cried worriedly.

"Now Calm down Jack. Calm down all of you. Because I am the Archbishop of the Sarah religion and the blessing Sarah gave to me I can tell whenever she uses her powers to perform miracles. Ever since she has been upgraded her blessings to us has also being upgraded. You can all check and you will find I am speaking the truth.", Archbishop Crowley said with a smile.

"Then what do we do ?", Sissy Potter the heroine asked politely.

"We go after her !", Archbishop Crowley replied in a firm tone.

"I need all of you to go with me to Earth which is where the portal leads, to rescue the Goddess Sarah. Are you with me ?!", Archbishop Crowley shouted firmly.

"Yes !!", all of them replied to Archbishop Crowley.

"But first I need to summon someone else to complete our team.", Archbishop Crowley said calmly.

Archbishop Crowley had Dark magic as one his magic attributes but he gained Light magic attribute when goddess Sarah gave him her blessings. Archbishop Crowley's Light magic attribute became super strong when he became a bishop of the Sarah religion. And now as the Archbishop of the Sarah religion, his Light magic is on steroids. Combining both his dark and light magic he was able to use space magic to teleport people and things across this World which was useful when you want to bring ten thousand Scripture Of Doom from the Flower Kingdom to the Colors Continent.

The person that Archbishop Crowley is summoning or teleporting now was extremely useful, he had warriors and magic users and even a heroine but he needed a seductress and the only person he could think of was Sam the cross dressing Incubus. Yes, Sam the Incubus which Archbishop Crowley had been keeping tabs on would be his seductress and spy on Earth in case he needed one.

Archbishop Crowley used both his hand to mold his dark and light magic as he kneaded both dark and light and suddenly appearing before all of them was a beautiful petite black haired young girl with jiggling breasts and slim figure. Her clothes were torn. She was crying tears of joy and said, "You saved me ! Thank you Archbishop Crowley!". She looked totally human, the only thing that made her stand out and seem not human was her cute elvish ears.

"Who are you miss ?!", Archbishop Crowley asked while cradling the scared beautiful black haired girl. Archbishop Crowley could smell the sweet smell of fresh ripe peaches coming from the girl.

"It's me Sam the Incubus but now I am a succubus.", she said.

"Sam..... !!", Jack and the Guys Gang shouted out.

While Errol, the fat ugly bald new Hero stared at her as his face turned red.

Meanwhile Sissy Potter jumped at Sam the Succubus and tore her away from Archbishop Crowley. She squeezed Sam the succubus between her breasts like she was a doll and a muffled scream for help could be heard.

"Help me....mumph, help...", Sam the succubus tried to scream.

"That's enough ! I shall now perform a spell so we can understand all the spoken and written language of Earth, sort of like a universal translator.", Archbishop Crowley said hurriedly.

"Once the spell is done we shall all jump through the gate or portal and rescue Goddess Sarah. Sam the succubus, I am sure you want to come with us to change your gender back to being male, only Goddess Sarah can do that.", Archbishop Crowley added as Sam the succubus tried to say yes while nodding her cute head.

Archbishop Crowley gathered the people going with him through the portal to save Goddess Sarah around him as he chanted a spell while light emanated from his body and enveloped everyone around him. Once the light faded and everyone gained the skill to speak and read every single language of Earth, Archbishop Crowley gathered everyone next to the portal to Earth.

"Everyone let's go !", Archbishop Crowley shouted as he jumped through the portal to Earth. Sissy Potter the heroine together with Sam the succubus jumped in next, followed by Errol the ugly fat bald new Hero. Jack and the Guys Gang was the last group to jump into the portal to Earth.

The clerics and the Royal Guards left the cave with the instructions that Archbishop Crowley had given them on the things they needed to do and prepare for him.

(Note : next chapter more of Sam the succubus, I hope you like her. We will tell her story next. If you don't like her please let me know. Thanks)