Chapter 5 : The One Percent Part 1

From the men's clothing shop, Archbishop Crowley, Sissy Potter, Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang could be seen coming out of it. Sam the succubus was the last one to come out as the guys serving them in the men's clothing store was congreagating on her and making passes at her. Some of them were even brazen enough to ask Sam the succubus for her handphone number. Archbishop Crowley and the rest of the group found out about the magic of handphones from the girls serving them at the women's clothing store. And they all stopped by at a nearby handphone shop to get handphones and their respective telephone numbers before they came to the men's clothing store.

Finally Sam the succubus was pulled away by Sissy Potter which kept on lecturing her about the evils of men. Sissy Potter kept on lecturing Sam that she was naive and defenseless. But Sam the succubus kept on insisting that she knew what was going on.

Sam the succubus's POV

Wow ! It was nice shopping in the men's clothing store with the guys. Brian pulled me into his dressing room and took off his coat. He was completely naked in front of me but since we are both guys it was okay. I did not scream or shout at him, I just looked at his naked body nonchalantly. When that happened Brian fell down on his knees and cried. He grabbed me with his naked body and hugged me. Brian kept on saying finally someone that understands the beauty of the naked body.

Before anything else could happen, I was pulled away from Brian's changing room in the men's clothing store by Prince John. Prince John scolded Brian for being a pervert while taking me away from him. Prince John told me to my face that he will always look after me from the shadows. I told him that was so nice of him to look after me. For some surprising reason, Prince John then started to cry while covering his face. I ask him if anything is wrong. Prince John just said that they were tears of joy of finally being appreciated.

Afterwards, Vance Von Gou pulled me away to a corner of the men's clothing store where no one was looking. In front of me he produced a whip and gave it to me. I thanked him for it, I mean who will not accept a weapon to protect himself. Vance was a really good big brother to me for thinking of giving me a weapon to protect myself. Of course, I thanked Vance for it and told him I would appreciate it for the rest of my life. Then suddenly, tears fell down from Vance's face as he ran away screaming "Finally someone that understands me !", what a weird big brother I have.

As that was happening, Prince Jules came up to me and told me that all the guys were unreliable and he told me all their bad points. I hugged him and told him, that he was special to me and I appreciate the fact that he was taking care of me. Hey, who wouldn't thank a guy that was taking care of me. He is another one of my big brother. Surprisingly then Prince Jules started to cry and said finally someone not into looks. I told him I did not mind how he looked and would always care for him. That caused him to cry even more and he ran away. I mean what guy would look at the looks of another guy to decide if they want to be friends or not, I mean isn't that ridiculous. Of course I want to be friends with him, he is my big brother !

Next was Jack, standing next to me holding a rusted sword saying that if any of the guys mistreated me to let him know, he will cut them down. I told him no, none of the guys were bad. I thanked him for looking after me. I could see Jack's eyes turn red as he tried to stop tears from flowing down his face. Jack thanked me and said he will always protect me. Wow, what nice guys these are, they all want to be my big brother and protect me.

The only irritating person in the whole group is Errol which kept on calling me "Oi girl !", I just ignored him as all the other guys laughed at him. He seems sad that I ignored him. I guess that's what you get for calling me a girl.

While Sissy Potter was lecturing me on the Evil's of men, I could see Archbishop Crowley was rolling his eyes seeing the scene happening in the men's clothing store. Maybe Archbishop Crowley is in a rush to rescue Goddess Sarah and is probably worried about her.

As we left the men's clothing store as a group Archbishop Crowley wanted to split the group into two. The first group here in Tokyo Japan would look for accommodations and get jobs while the second group following Archbishop Crowley would find out more about Goddess Sarah. Archbishop Crowley insisted in his first group he needed Sam the succubus and Sissy Potter for support. He just needed an extra guy or man to keep the team balanced. Every one of the guys of course shouted and put up their hands to join the team. Errol pushed past all the men assembled there and insisted on joining the group. Errol stated the girlies need protection.

Finally after a game of Rock Paper Scissors, Errol emerged the winner and would join our little group to look for Goddess Sarah. I, Sam the succubus gave Errol a hug for winning the game, he seemed please as all the other guys scowled at him. While Sissy Potter shouted at me saying that I was dense for giving another guy a hug and started lecturing me again. Hey, we are all guys here right, Sam the succubus thought.

With the team decided, Sam the succubus, Sissy Potter the heroine and Errol the ugly bald fat new Hero gathered around Archbishop Crowley as a flash of light envelopes them and they are transported to the President of the United States White House to his home. They would soon meet the President of the United States and his Guards.

When the President of the United States entered his room in the Oval Office, he could see a fat bald ugly man standing to a beautiful petite black haired girl with her ears hidden by her thick hair. Next to her was another brown haired girl that looked nice but was homely. And standing in the center of the group was a beady eyed bald man wearing a suit and tie.

"Welcome Mr. President. I trust that our visit is unexpected !", Archbishop Crowley said loudly.

"Guards ! Guards !", the President of the United States shouted out loudly while trying to run away but it was too late. Archbishop Crowley cast his dark magic and the President was under his command. The guards that rushed in was similarly taken control of by Archbishop Crowley with his dark magic.

"Now then Mr. President, are you the person in charge of the strongest country in this World ?", Archbishop Crowley asked the President firmly.

"No, Ah, no, I am not, I am just a servant like the rest of you serving the one percent of the population that controls everything.", the President of the United States told Archbishop Crowley.

"What ?! The one percent. Who are they ? Tell me all you know immediately !", Archbishop Crowley demanded of the President of the United States.

What followed was the President telling the truth about this World Earth that was controlled by a small group of people that are the true rulers of this World. They were known as the one percent, because the one percent ruled in the shadows of the ninety nine percent of the population. The President told them that even he was a puppet put up by the one percent to keep the ninety nine percent happy. In some rare cases some countries under dictatorship that does not last long would be lumped in with the one percent. But they were not the true rulers of this World. They were puppets of the one percent as well.

After getting all the information, Archbishop Crowley gave the President of the United States and all the Guards in the room a copy of the Scripture Of Doom which he produced from his magic pouch. Archbishop Crowley had brought hundreds of thousand of Sarah's bible, the Scripture Of Doom in his magical pouch and now he will begin to spread the religion of Goddess Sarah in this World as well. As he passed the Scripture Of Doom to the President and his Guards he had a wry smile on his face. Look of fear and pity could be seen on the faces of Sam the succubus and Errol the fat ugly bald new Hero as they had experienced first hand the terror of the Scripture Of Doom. As for Sissy Potter she wondered what the big deal was about as she was unaffected by the Scripture Of Doom when she received it from goddess Sarah as she was a close friend of goddess Sarah and the curse bypassed her (as instructed by Archbishop Crowley that all of goddess Sarah's friends and family would not be effected by the curse).

Once that was done the group following Archbishop Crowley left for their next destination where the one percent, the true rulers of this World was having a gathering.

The Scripture Of Doom would soon spread on Earth like the plague starting from the United States Of America it would spread throughout the World, it would have many converts as the curses were thought of as real miracles appearing in this World, since almost no one in this World uses magic. And the spread of the Scripture Of Doom would make the Sarah religion the fastest growing religion in this World.

(Note : it seems no one is really interested in Sam the succubus, should I kill her off in the next few chapters, yeah I think that's what I will do)