Chapter 3 : Sam's Day Off

A flash of light appears in a suburb near Tokyo in Japan as out of  that flash of light steps out a bald beady eyed man in a monk's robe. After that two girls step out of the flash of light, one had beautiful brown hair and was tall and had a sort of girl next door beauty. Next to her was a petite small really pretty seductress that had beautiful black raven hair full of volume, jiggly breasts, eyes greens as emeralds, cut a slim figure and a face to die for. The seductress clothes was torn in all the wrong places and showing a bit too much of her body.  After which stepped out a bald ugly fat man. Finally five strong men with swords and battle gear appears, all of them were handsome or Ikemens except for one of them Prince Jules the fat pox marked faced greasy haired blonde prince.

"Come on everyone, we have to find shelter first !", Archbishop Crowley shouted with a worried look.

As Sam the succubus started to move along with the rest of her companions, a strange man approached her and offered her a lollipop. 

"Hello miss, would you like a sweet.", The stranger said.

"Huh ! That's sweet, okay, thanks.", Sam the succubus said as she took the lollipop and tore off the cover and licked it.

As she was licking it while walking Sam the succubus noticed the stranger that offered her the lollipop was following her and staring lewdly at her. In fact she noticed it was not just the stranger but the rest of her group with the exception of Sissy Potter was staring lewdly at her as well.

"What do you want mister ? Why are you following me ?", Sam the succubus asked the stranger worriedly.

"Oh, I thought I could get a hug from you after all I gave you a lollipop.", the stranger said with a lewd smile while blood could be seen coming down from his nose as he stared at Sam's barely covered jiggling breasts.

"Oh, okay.", Sam the succubus said and approached the stranger and hugged him. The strangers hand began to move down to Sam's buttocks and started to massage it. Sissy Potter hit the strangers hand while Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang all glared at the stranger.

"Oh... okay, okay, so she is with you, I am leaving. You are lucky to have such a hot cute girl.", as the stranger said that saliva could be seen flowing down from his mouth.

Once the stranger had left, Sissy Potter faced Sam the succubus to talk to her.

"Sam, don't you have any idea that people are taking advantage of you ?", Sissy Potter said to Sam with a worried face.

"But, I am a guy ....", Sam the succubus failed to finish her sentence as Sissy Potter cut her off.

"First thing first, you are a girl now ! And no girls are stupid enough to take a lollipop or any form of food that may be laced with drugs that will put you to sleep. That will only get you raped !", Sissy Potter said sternly.

"Huh !", Sam the succubus shouted in shock as she covered her vagina with her hand instinctively.

"Next letting a man grope a girl's buttocks is a no, no.", Sissy Potter said firmly.

"But when I was young all the guys told me this is how guys hug, they always grope my butt when we hug but I never grope theirs, they told me that it is up to the guy if they want to grope their butt or not.", Sam the succubus said.

"Sigh, I don't know what your guy friends told you but touching your buttocks whether you are a guy or a girl is sexual harassment !", Sissy Potter said with a frowning face.

"You really don't know how to act like a girl do you ?", Sissy Potter added.

"And we should do something about Sam's clothes, I think it is too revealing, we can all see her breasts.", Archbishop Crowley said but was booed by Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang.