Chapter 13 : Preparation for the End

Archbishop Crowley was sitting by his desk on Earth in his mansion in Tokyo Japan. He was looking through the documents and information sent to him by the rulers of the World, they were all working hard looking for a certain item that Archbishop Crowley had requested when he was digging through the history of this World, the true history of this World, not the one taught by religion or the one taught in schools around the World. Ha, he thought in his mind,if he could find it then they might have a chance against the God of Creation, he knew that currently the Goddess of Creation Sarah was at an disadvantage since she was newer than the God of Creation. But Archbishop Crowley also knew if he found the item, he could level the playing field for Goddess Sarah.

Meanwhile in the school, both Jet the god of the impossible and Justin the Evil God of Earth were doing their best to get into the good books of Goddess of Creation Sarah. They both spent time with her and talked to her. They even have lunch and dinner together. Both Jet the god of the impossible and Justin the Evil God of Earth even decided to stay at the school dormitory for boys like Goddess Sarah which stayed at the girl's dormitory.

They both wanted to seduce Goddess of Creation Sarah, and they both are doing it slowly which is the right way. While sitting at the cafe at the school, they were talking, the three of them, Goddess of Creation Sarah, Jet, the god of the impossible and Justin the Evil God of Earth.

"You look beautiful today Sarah.", Jet the god of the impossible said.

"Thank you Jet, you look handsome as well.", Goddess of Creation Sarah replied with a smile.

Jet blushed like a little girl.

"I think you look lovely too.", Justin the Evil God intervened in the conversation.

"Just ignore him, remember he is the Evil God.", Jet the god of the impossible said nonchalantly.

"Hey, don't forget, Goddess Sarah gave me a chance when she stopped you from killing me.", Justin the Evil God said angrily.

"Stop it the both of you.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said.

The conversation flowed back and forth like that at that little cafe in the school.

Meanwhile, back at Archbishop Crowley's Manor, Sam the succubus was about to go on a trip with Sissy Potter, Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang with the help of Archbishop Crowley. Jack and Vance had heard of a country called South Korea which had boys which used make up. It was thought in this World called Earth only girls used make up and since they had heard of this country, they had wanted to spend some time there to see what it was all about. And they had asked Archbishop Crowley to teleport them there and he had said not a problem, Archbishop Crowley had given them a communication device to call for him to teleport them back to the Manor if they faced any danger or if they had wanted to end the trip.

"Thank you Archbishop Crowley !", Sam the succubus shouted happily before the trip.

"Uh yeah thanks", Errol the fat ugly bald new Hero said.

"Yeah, thanks.", Jack said while giving a thumbs up.

The rest of the Guys Gang just gave Archbishop Crowley a thumbs up. And Archbishop Crowley replied with a thumbs up.

"Thank you Archbishop Crowley, I believe the communication device would be safer carried by me than these lewd leeches.", Sissy Potter said to Archbishop Crowley. Archbishop Crowley passed the communication device to Sissy Potter and magically teleported all of them to Seoul, South Korea.

Appearing out near King Sejong's statue, Gwanghwamun Square, Seoul near the buildings on the side street were Sam the succubus, Sissy Potter, Errol, Jack and the Guys Gang. There they could see large buildings all around them, and a canal that appears to contain some water. It was a stream of water flowing down peacefully. Sam the succubus, Sissy Potter, Errol, Jack and the Guys Gang were impressed at the beauty and cleanliness of the square and the canal. They spent their time there wandering around until a youth with make up approached Sam the succubus.

"Hello, Miss. You look beautiful, are you a star ? Can I take a picture with you ?", The South Korean boy with make up said. He looked young, almost too young to be approaching girls. Most  Asian men do appear younger than caucasien men.

"No, he he, I am not a star or a movie star. Thank you for the compliment. And yes, you can take a picture with me.", Sam the succubus said with a smile.

Sissy Potter just rolled her eyes. While Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang just glared at the South Korean boy with piercing looks that could kill.

After they took their photos, the South Korean boy and Sam the succubus had a conversation.

"Would you like to be my friend. My name is Min Seo, nice to meet you.", the South Korean boy by the name of Min Seo extended out his hand to shake Sam the succubus's hand.

Sissy Potter continues to roll her eye. While Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang were not just giving Min Seo piercing looks but were grinding their teeth as well in front of him. But Min Seo just ignored them and focused his attention on Sam the succubus.

"Yes sure, my name is Sam.", Sam the succubus took Min Seo's hand and shook it.

"Do you mind if I ask, why do you wear make up ? I thought only girls wear them.", Sam the succubus asked Min Seo curiously.

"Ah, its a South Korean culture, the younger generation wants to be beautiful. South Korea is the capital for cosmetic surgery and beauty. We have many different type of cosmetics for women as well as for men. That's why I wear make up.", Min Seo said proudly.

"Oh.....", Sam the succubus said.

"Do you wear any make up Sam ?", Min Seo asked.

"He he, no Min Seo, I do not wear any make up.", Sam the succubus said, she could not say she was a boy to a stranger as it would lead to more misunderstandings.

"Wow ! And you are this beautiful. Would you marry me beautiful girl ?", Min Seo asked and got down on one knee to propose.

Sam the succubus whispered to Sissy Potter that it might be a good time to leave South Korea.

"I am sorry Min Seo, we have to be somewhere else.", as Sam the succubus said that she grabbed Sissy Potter to the side alley of the buildings near King Sejong's statue in Gwanghwamun Square, Seoul. Jack, Errol and the Guy Gangs were all smiles as they left the guy Min Seo looking dejected and disappointed still crouching down on the floor with his hands up.

There were a flash of light and Sam the succubus, Sissy Potter, Jack, Errol and the Guys Gang all disappeared from Seoul, South Korea and were back in Archbishop Crowley's Mansion.

(Note : next chapter Death in the family, long chapter as it will be the end of the story will probably be a part one and two to it)