Chapter 2 : Sam the Succubus

Sam the Incubus was born in a normal demon family, an Incubus father and a succubus mother, he thought he was normal and that he would lead a normal demon life. When he was small other demons would bully him because of his small size and feminine appearance. Even the girl Demons bullied him, in fact he was hated more by the girls than the guys. The worst thing happened to him in school when a guy demon proposed to him to become his girlfriend in front of all the girl Demons. After that the girl Demons hated him even more.

When he got older he hoped that he would grow up to be tall and handsome like all his other Incubus friends but instead his size remained petite and his face grew even more feminine. Because of that Sam the Incubus trained his body to become strong. He wanted to show the other guy Demons that he was strong manly man demon and not a feminine demon. Sam wanted to be the strongest demon in the Demon Kingdom after the Demon King. Sam's ambition was to become one of the Demon King's general. That's why day after day he trained his body and increased his Demon magic by practicing it every single day. He was the only demon that tried to learn the lost art of the demon fighting technique. When he found an ancient book on demon fighting he trained every day. Most demons normally would not do anything to strengthen themselves since they are already strong. And Demons tend to be lazy.

The day came that Sam the Incubus had to prove himself, it was the recruitment by the Demon Kingdom for soldiers and they would only accept the strongest demons. When it was his turn, the demon soldier recruiter just look at him and smirked. The demon soldier recruiter asked Sam the Incubus to fight the strongest demon soldier that was at that recruitment camp. The Demon soldier recruiter wanted to humiliate Sam the Incubus. And by right that should have happened. But the fact that no Demons in the Demon Kingdom had ever trained their powers or learned fighting techniques changed the course of history that day. Sam the Incubus not only won against the strongest demon soldier in that recruitment camp, he beat that demon soldier with ease and humiliated him. Sam the Incubus was recruited into the Demon army of the Demon Kingdom.

It was during that fateful day after being recruited into the Demon army that Sam the Incubus was placed as a palace guard that he met the Demon King. There were no training given to Demons in the Demon army since they were strong enough already. At the palace the other guards and male demons kept on leering at Sam the Incubus, it was an uncomfortable experience for Sam the Incubus. While guarding the Demon King he found the Demon King's eyes leering at him as well. He sighed in resignation, was all the Demons in the Demon Kingdom going to treat him like a girl.

The Demon King then approached him and asked for his name. This shocked Sam the Incubus as he did not want to experience being proposed to again by another male. Remember, Sam was proposed to at school by a male demon. Luckily, the Demon King wanted him to be a spy for the Demon Kingdom. Sam was to spy on the humans in the Kingdom of Colors. Unfortunately for him, he had to change his name from Sam to Samantha and become a girl or at least dress up as a girl. The next order he got from the Demon King was even more ridiculous, he was to learn the art of seduction from the succubuses in the palace. That he did, although it made his skin crawl learning the art of seduction. Sam felt he would never be able to use this technique against another male.

Finally, the Demon King said that Sam was prepared enough and dressed him as a girl with the help of all the female Demons in the palace. He was given his orders, Sam or rather Samantha was to seduce the summoned hero in the Kingdom of Colors. Sam almost fainted upon hearing that news but an order from the Demon King for the Demons were final, there was no way he could change the Demon King's mind or to defy him. So with whatever demon pride left that he could salvage he marched out of the palace to seduce the summoned hero in the Kingdom of Colors. When he left the palace all the male palace guards and the male demons in the palace wolf whistled him. His whole face turned as red as a beetroot and whatever pride he had left as a demon crumbled into nothing.