Chapter 8 : Karaoke

Karaoke is a form of interactive entertainment created in Japan in which an amateur singer sings along with recorded music in a microphone.

It was an off day for Jack and the Guys Gang which had sought employment and was employed by a blonde American woman that moved from the United States of America to Japan to take care of the products known as eww-phone. Jack and the Guys Gang were all employed at eww-phone but originally, the blonde American woman did not want to employ Prince Jules as he was ugly. The blonde American woman only wanted to employ young handsome men to fawn over her. After all she had endured hell in Japan, it was heaven for men but hell for women since Japanese men tend to shy away from foreign women so, the blonde haired American woman's love life was pretty much as dry as the desert. So she decided to abuse her position in eww-phone to employ handsome young men that could be a potential husband for her in the future.

It was through the persuasion of Jack and the other Guys Gang that finally Prince Jules was employed as a cleaner in the office of eww-phone. However today was a holiday and Jack and the Guys Gang wanted to bring Sam the succubus to a karaoke to spend more time with her.

"Are you ready to go with us to the karaoke pub in Tokyo ?", Jack asked Sam the succubus.

"Yes ! I am so excited to spend time with you guys.", Sam the succubus said innocently.

"We are excited too !", The Guys Gang said in unison.

The karaoke pub Jack and the Guys Gang decided to take Sam the succubus to was mainly for the working men, those that work long hours and spend time in the pub or karaoke before they return home. This is show the wife that the men have suffered long hours of work to provide for the women in Japan. In fact in Japan, the men's salary are credited into the wives account and the wife decide the budget the working men would have when they go to work.

Once they arrived at the entrance of the karaoke pub, they decided to go in. First to go in was Jack. Followed by Sam the succubus and then by the rest of the Guys Gang. Sissy Potter, Errol and Archbishop Crowley decided to rest in their house or had other things to do so they decided not to come along.

As they entered, most of the patrons in the karaoke bar was male. They all stared at Sam the succubus which was petite, beautiful and had jiggling breasts. Her thick raven hair was still covering her cute elvish ears. All the men had only one thought, I would like to have sex with her. The song began and people began to drink and sing karaoke. It was truly amateur hour and the mood seems dead.

"I am so sorry for bringing you here Sam.", Jack said apologetically.

"Why ? I like going out with you guys.", Sam the succubus said cheerfully.

"I mean the mood seems boring and the songs sung by the people here are pretty awful.", Jack said despondently.

"Hmm, maybe I can liven up the atmosphere.", Sam the succubus said with a big smile on her cute face.

As the karaoke session ended for the salary man Sam the succubus took the mike from him. She decided to sing the song "I am beautiful" by Christina Aguilera. Sam unbuttoned some of her buttons to expose more of her breasts, she tore offf the sleeves of her clothes to expose her arms and she tore off a portion of her skirt to make it shorter and to expose her cute thin hairless lady like legs.

What others did not know was that Sam the succubus when he was an Incubus underwent training with the succubuses in the Royal Palace and learnt the art of dancing from them. She decided to utilize what she had learnt from those succubuses. Since the succubuses in the Royal Palace are fat, pock marked face, ugly in every way, their dance was pretty seductive as it was able to elicit a response from the male demons even though they were so ugly. Now, Sam the succubus was about to use the same technique that she had learnt to liven up the atmosphere but unfortunately she was not ugly, she was too beautiful and cute. This is what happened next.

As Sam the succubus sang her song and gyrated her beautiful body and face around the karaoke pub, all the men had burning erections, their faces were flushed red and blood was spewing from their noses. By the time Sam the succubus was finished with her song all the males in the karaoke pub was sprawled on the ground with erections and wet pants as well as pool of bloods from their nose bleed could be seen everywhere.

Only Jack and the Guys Gang which had developed some resistance or immunity had erections and their mouths were opened wide in shock. They quickly took Sam the succubus out of the karaoke pub and ran away from there as fast as possible. This would be the last time that Jack and the Guys Gang would bring Sam the succubus to a karaoke. And this would also be start of the legendary karaoke goddess known as Sam, the story would spread far and wide and all men would be looking for her to make her next appearance in a karaoke pub.

(Note : you just read a full chapter about karaoke, if you are not bored readers, you are amazing, anyway thanks for the support)