{Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!!} SunHi's alarm clock rang.

She woke up and did her routine as usual. When they were eating at dining room, Yoongi suddenly open his mouth to his dad.

"Abeoji! You're too much. Why did you want to kill her?" Yoongi asked.

"I wouldn't kill her if you listen to me and follow my words." Yoongi's dad said, then took a sip of orange juice.

"I won't marry HyeJung no mattef what." Yoongi said and slamed the dining table.

He quickly walk and went to school. HyeJung also followed him. SunHi went a little late because she had to wash the dishes.

At school, "SunHi, what happened to your hand?" Jimin asked.

"I just... got in a little accident." SunHi answered.

"You're didn't broke your hand right?" Jimin asked again.

"No, just a little wound." SunHi replied. Jimin nodded and relived that SunHi didn't hurt so bad.

After that, SunHi went and sit at her seat. When she's drinking water from her water bottle, HyeJung walked beside her and triped herself.

Out of reflex, she looked at HyeJung. She forgot that she was holding a water bottle and accidentaly spilled the water on HyeJung who was on the ground.

"SunHi, yah. Why did you spilled water on me?" HyeJung asked after get up from the fall with a wet clothes. "Oh, mianhaeyo." SunHi apologized panickly and quickly wiped HyeJung's wet clothes to make it dry faster.

"Whoaho... she spilled water on HyeJung." Someone said at SunHi.

"Maybe she was jealous." Daesun said at SunHi too. SunHi just glared at them.

"Even if you're jealous, doesn't mean you have to spill water in someone right?" Suddenly Yoongi interrupted after silence.

'He's... backing me up?' HyeJung said in her heart.

{Ring ring!!! Ring ring!!!} It's recess time.

SunHi walked toward canteen and eat with Namjoon.

"Hyung, did something happen? She's been eating alone with Namjoon for a long time." Jungkook asked.

"You don't have to interfere. It's not your problem." Yoongi said.

"Sunhi, yah. Are you fine like this? How could they do that to you." Namjoon said to SunHi.

"It's okay. Don't worry. I can handle this." Sunhi said with confidence.

{Ring ring!!! Ring ring!!!} School has ended.

SunHi walked home with Namjoon.

"SunHi, yah. Why don't we go and have some fun?" Namjoon asked.

"Sounds good." SunHi said. They both went to downtown. When they arrived, they went into a make up store.

"Since you don't have make up, should we buy one for you?" Namjoon asked.

"Make up? Whoah... never wore that. I will look beautiful right?" SunHi asked.

"Choose what you want I'll pay." Namjoon said. After they done purchasing, they went to other store. After they done, they went back home.

While they were walking home, a group of guys appeared in front of them. It was the same person.

"Yah, you keep getting away, but now i'm going to kill you. Suddenly Jimin shouted.

"Abeoji?" Jimin said.

"Geumanhae. I said don't do this job again." Jimin yelled at his father.

"Yah, boy. I did this for money to give you food so that you alive." Jimin's father said.

"No! I don't want money. All i want is for you to change." Jimin said.

"Yah, no matter what you say, this is going to give me a lot of money." Jimin's father said again.

"Move aside. I'm going to kill her." Jimin's father said.

"No! I won't let you to." Jimin said. His father then dragged Jimin to their house.

"Yah, what you say? Yah!! I did this to give you food, money and you need. How could you say that? Stop being a hero." Jimin's father said.

"Yah! I'm not being a hero. I'm being a responsible man not like you. Just an idiot old man who likes to drink and gambling. Who's like to hit people for money. You think I would cherish someone like that?" Jimin said.

"Because of eommoni, I would never live here with a useless old man like you!" Jimin snapped.

"Our leader is gone so we'll settle this with you. Suddenly Yoongi came running to SunHi.

"Hajimaseyo." Yoongi said to the guys.

"Yah, who are you?!" One of the guys asked.

"I'm your boss' son. Min Yoongi." Yoongi said.

"Do I care?" The guys said.

Suddenly the police that on patrol the other day came after hearing a talking noise. The guys ran after they saw the police.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The police greeted them.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo." They replied and bowed to him.

"I'm sorry but is that the guys the other day?" The police asked.

"The other day?" Yoongi confused.

" yeah..." sunHi said and walk home, leaving Yoongi and Namjoon behind. Yoongi ran to catch up on her.

The Blue Sea ( Yoongi / Suga Ff ) Compelete ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara