🎉72. NEW YEARS🎉

For you guys, I've decided that I'm going to make a Book 2 in this one. It's confusing to go back in forth, so why do that when I could add Book 2 in this one?

But I'm starting over from Book 2. I was getting bored with it, so this Book 2 will be better and I'll continue to go through Clovers pregnancy, but after that I'm gonna do something I've been pondering my mind on.... Making a high school version!

They're all in high school: Clover, the twins, Niko, Yale, Edward, Danny, Karra, and anyone else I didn't name. It'll be fire. What do you think?

Hope you guys don't mind - and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! 🎉🎊🎈🌟🔥❤️😁😘🤪

Sawyer

"Guess what's 'bout to go down!" I screeched, smirking as I held big bags of confetti in my hands.

"Your stupidass is going to throw that confetti everywhere and make a mess that you won't clean up." Reed said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be mean. I'm not that messy. Besides, I will clean it because Clover will expect that from me." I stuck my tongue out at him as he rolled his eyes.

"I'll expect what from you?"

I jump, looking to see Clover with her arms folded. And I stared at her stomach, and to think my babies are in there...

"You'll expect me to clean my mess because I'm a big boy!" I squeal, clapping excitedly as I spun on my toe. Spilling some confetti in the process.

"You're being a little boy right now." She scoffed, and I stopped.

"I ain't no lil'boy." I groped myself, and she blushed as Reed shook his head in disapproval.

"What he means is, we were going to have a New Years Party. 2018 bout to come and some people just wanna end 2017. It's been kinda...hectic."

"'Kinda'?! It sure has been! Not to mention Danny and his crazy ass just doesn't know when to quit. Yale and your dad had triplets, I'm pregnant, and you two fools made it to Harvard."

"So...?" I looked between her and Reed, confused." The year was either good or bad for you."

"Mine was half. It wasn't good - but it wasn't bad."

Reed and I nod, agreeing with her.

"Our year got better when we found out you were holding our kids." Reed told her, and she smiled as she walked to us with open arms.

We, of course, hugged her. Embracing the fact that we were going to be become...dads. It still sounds weird for me to say it!

Almost like we are following in our dad's footsteps - except he was a father technically at 16. But who's paying attention to that?!

"When is this party?"

"Hmm." I looked at my phone seeing it was 7:00 PM." Right now!"

I grabbed the confetti as I threw it over the railing of the stairs. Watching as it fell everywhere and saw a sparkly mess.

"Let's PAAAAARRRRRTAAAAYYYYYY!!!!"

Yale

"Let's PAAAAARRRRRTAAAAYYYYYY!!!!" I hear Sawyer scream from somewhere in the house. I roll my eyes, wishing he'd respect the fact that my babies are sleeping.

I looked, seeing Eddie snoring on the couch as Jace was sprawled on his stomach.

Even the big baby.