52. I Do.

"How do you think this will go down?" I ask the twins, Niko fixing up the back of my dress as everyone starts lining up.

Who would've thought time would pass so fast and we'd be at this point. There's still Danny though...

"I think, since my dad had us dye on strip of our hair white since the twins suggested that it'd look 'hot or something,' it should be cool. I haven't seen my dad, but I bet he's going to look cool." Niko says, and when he's done fixing the back of my dress he pats my shoulder, and I turn around as I hug him thanks.

"What about your dad?" I ask the twins and they shrug.

"Dad wouldn't let us in the dressing room, so I'm guessing he's either crying or being stubborn or something." I shake my head, I doubt he cried. Edward doesn't seem like the crying type.

"So you both are saying you haven't seen either of your dads?"

They all three nod, and that's when Cecil starts shouting to line up.

The three of them leave and I go behind Laura, seeing Bella in the very front. I was in the very front of the middle.

Once we were all situated and had our arms behind our backs, we began to walk forward.

Edward

I stand at the alter, looking at Reed and Sawyer as they keep arguing with one another.

"You two!" I hiss, them both looking at me in shock." Shut it! Yales about to come."

"That's not my problem." Sawyer says, making Reed kick him in the shin. Good, if he didn't do it I would've.

"Are you nervous Edward?" I look, seeing Clover look at me with worry. I shake my head, but soon nod after.

"Very nervous. It's the fact that I'm doing this now. I should've done this a long time ago. The fact that I am doing this right now disappoints me. I am disappointed in myself."

"It was in the past. Yale loves you. I don't think any of that matters for him. By the way I've seen you two, the past is only a nightmare.

"I know it, you know it. The way you both light up when you see one another. The way you both are inseparable and can't keep your hands off one another – this is probably the longest time I've seen you two not touching," I chuckle, blushing at her words,"And considering you two are going to have kids together...

"You both are like a story book. And now it's coming to the end, where both the characters get together and love one another. Big weddings. Going on your honeymoon and Yale comes back with a baby inside him. That. That would be something." I smile at her words, my nerves ceasing.

"You sure know how to say the right things. I'm not worried at-."

"Shush Yales coming!" I hear a woman yell, and my nerves immediately come back.

"I'm worried now." I say, making her chuckle.

I face froward as the doors open, and there go the women and men. Then there's Niko, with a weird white strip in his hair as it hangs in his face. I'm confused because now that I'm thinking about it, everyone has one. Even the twins.

Until this huge ass room lights dim. And then I see something.

In the back there's someone in all white, but by the scent I know it's Yale. Because when he steps forward the light immediately becomes very bright, my eyes having little sparkles in them.

I rubbed them away, and when I looked back there he was. Walking towards me.

Arms behind his back as he walked. Saying hi to others as he walked along. A big smile on his face. A white strip in his hair...just like the rest.