25. Melted Ice

I just couldn't wait this chapter will melt this Ice Queens ice in a jiffy!!! Hope you like!

"Clover!!" My head jolts up, shocked to see I'm not in the restaurant anymore. Except, I'm looking up to the twins holding their hands out for me.

I'm standing in the middle of a stage, looking around to see there's students everywhere.

The twins are in front of me, holding their hands out while they stand in suits.

I look down, seeing I'm a dress.

"Come on Prom Queen." Reed says, a smile coming on his lips, and I rest my head on the top of my skull, feeling a crown resting there.

"Wha...?" Sawyer gets on one knee, grabbing my hand as he kisses it softly.

"You're our Prom Queen, Nikos Prom King and looks kinda pissed if you ask me." I look, seeing Niko folding his arms as girls are asking to dance with him.

"Let me see something." Sawyer stood, nodding in understanding.

I walked over to him, Niko looking at me angrily.

"How could you do this to me? Those twins can't give you anything. I have the money, I have the looks, and not to mention - I'm one person. I don't get it." He grabs the crown off his head, holding it out towards me." I don't want this if it means I can't dance with you. All these girls don't mean shit to me."

I grab the crown, looking at the fake crystals that seemed so real. Instead I put it back in his hands, shaking my head.

"We are go,into to dance. It's tradition. Who said I didn't love you still?"

Suddenly Nikos frowned, lips pursed.

"Last time I remember you told me that the twins were your mates and we couldn't be anything? You're confusing me."

Wait. Wha-

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

The dream comes back to me.

It led up to these turn of events! Almost like I saw the future!

But I can't lead things on the way they were last time...

"Clover!" Oh no. I look down to the twins as they have their hands out for me. I blink, looking to see the crown for the Ice King.

"Who's the King? Did you two do it? Why'd you sign me up?" I ask, looking as Edward starts going down from the names for the king. Soon hearing Nikos name as he winks.

"We didn't sign up. It's not worth the waste of time. But we did all this because you're our Queen, you deserve to be observed and awed at like we observe and awe at you every single day." I blush at what Sawyer says, looking away as Edward pulls the slip.

"And the Ice King is-." I walk next to him, looking to see Nikos name.

"Those two signed me up without my permission, so I sign them up without their permission." I whisper, and he nods as he crumbles the paper.

"The Ice King - or Ice Kings - is Sawyer and Reed Jones!" I look to see them confused, other people looking confused as well because they didn't sign up. But they brush it off, clapping.