17. You're so Obedient

PSYCH!!!!!😁😜 I missed April Fools so why not.

I looked at all the beautiful women in front of me, wondering, how'd I get in the mix? But I forget, the twins are the reason. And those twins might not want to be my mate after all... Which I still don't understand why it's bothering me so much.

Right now we were laughing about just normal stuff. Like high school and how different it is then right now. How everything's different.

"So Clover, how'd you meet my neitos?" (grandsons) She passed me a glass that was full of a light blue liquid that had a mini umbrella and cherry inside. I sniffed it, almost gagging at how strong it smelled. I can't imagine the taste.

"I met them when I first arrived to the school. They were just sitting nonchalant on the edge and we saw one another. After that that was about it. Until they came in my classroom and practically knocked me out with their scent."

Their grandmother, Tábella - or Bella - patted my hand, making the others laugh.

"Our family is known for our strong scents to knock a person cold. We're also known for passing our great genes down to our children." She winked at me, and I blushed as my eyes weaved over to the twins.

I saw them talking to some guys that were good looking, but they stood out since they were twins. Laughing at something somebody said, Reed caught me staring, smirking as he waved awkwardly. Considering our little argument an hour ago.

I look away, shocked to find the women's eyes on me.

"I can tell that they haven't made you their full on mate. Only imprinted, but there's someone else." Great, they brought that up.

"Yeah...one of my students bit me and...it's just a mess."

"Well the twins are all you need. Get bored with one, there's two to offer double the pleasure." One of their aunts Cecil brought up, making everyone - including me - laugh.

"That is true. But all we've ever done is kiss or hug."

Gasps and cries erupt all around, capturing some eyes. I took a sip of my blue drink, realizing how sweet it was. Despite it possibly being alcohol or a margarita.

"Really? Let these men take you, it'll be an experience you'll never take back - ever! It's a pleasure that is everlasting." A woman who was married to one of the Jones, Laura brought up, some wives nodding.

I see that there's a diversity. Five black women - including me. Two white woman. And lots of Spanish women. Even one Chinese woman. I look around at the laughter and happiness that fills this big room.

Then my eyes see it. The food tray.

"I'll be right back." I say, making them nod.

I stand, walking over towards the food. Not surprised to feel the twins behind me.

"What do you two want?" I ask, a little to harsh then I meant for it to come out.

"Are you still mistaken on what we said? Don't be so upset about it, we tried telling you, you misunderstood-."

"I heard correctly. It's only natural that you'd want to be with a cute teenage girl with a small butt and bubbly personality and is popular. Lying to me won't change anything."

I grab a plate, walking to the spaghetti and taking a lot of that. Ooh calamari!

Suddenly I feel a hand rest on my hip and run up and down my side I look, seeing Sawyer looking down at my-