Heart Broken Best Friend

Wesley has been your best friend for about 6 years and you've been there for him through thick and thin, through his toughest relationships, and easiest flings.

"I'm looking for the Fenty Fur slides in a size.." You were currently at the mall shopping around for some new clothes before the new year.

"Thank you" You said with a smile as you took the shoes from the sales associate, paying, and walking out.

You were headed to the food court to get a little snack when your phone rang. Looking down at the caller-ID and noticed it was your friend Y/F/N.

"Hey girl!" You answered walking toward the pretzel stand. (In Texas our popular pretzel place is called Auntie Annes, what are y'alls called in your state)

"Hey what are you up to?" She asked.

"I'm just at the mall, about to get some pretzels what about you?"

"You're at the mall without me? I'm hurt!" She exclaimed making you laugh.

You grabbed the pretzel from the worker and took a bite, "I'm sorry but I-" You almost choked on the pretzel as you saw Wesley's current girlfriend Marie sitting across from some tall Mexican guy.

"That is definitely not her relative." You grumbled.

"What are you talking about? What happened." Your friend asked.

"Girrrrrrl I'm gonna have to call you back." You said hanging up on her and calling Wesley.

"Hey Y/N/N what's-" You interrupted him.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Wes, but I'm here at the mall and Marie is here with some guy." You rushed out.

"What? Is it one of her family members?" He sounded disappointed.

"No Wesley, this guy is straight outta Mexico. I highly doubt they are related. Aaand they are over here all snuggled up to each other." You tell him.

"Fuck."

"I'm really sorry Wes.."

"Can you just... can you come over please?" He asks sadly.

"I'm on my way now."

You were headed to the door, but you decided to turn around and go over to Marie.

Your Petty Betty senses were tingling.

You walked up behind her and dumped your drink all over her head.

"That's what you get you thirsty bitch."

About an hour later you'd finally made it to Wesley's house and were standing at the door waiting for him to open it.

A few moments later Wes opened the door with a blank expression on his face.

"Wesley I am so sorr-" You were interrupted by him pulling you into a tight hug, his face nuzzled into its usual position in your neck.

Your arms instinctively went around his neck as you pulled him closer to you.

The both of you hugged for a minute before you went inside to sit on the couch.

"I'm tired of trying to find the right person for me Y/N.. Everyone I date ends up either breaking my heart or uses me. It hurts..." He expresses to you and you feel your heart break.

"Wes.. you will find the right person. They may be so close that you haven't realized it, so close as to being right in front of you.." You whispered looking down at your hands.

"Y/N..." You heard him say and you started to shake your head.

"Forget I said anything, I'm sorry..." You whispered again.

"No.. I've been waiting for you to say that since I met you 6 years ago. I just thought you weren't interested in me." He says making your head pop up.

"Really?" You say in awe and he nods.

"I feel the same way." Your smile starts to grow.

"Well let's try it" He suggests and you couldn't help your bursting heart as you nodded excitedly, engulfing you in a hug.

"Let's try it."

A/N: Woooah! 2 imagines back to back, y'all are lucky. This imagine will pop up in my other books so don't comment on it. Love y'all!

-Tay