He's The School Jock (Part 2)

Previously...

You and Wesley went way back actually, the both of you were best friends from Pre-K to 9th grade, he even asked you to marry him with the classic Ring Pop and you actually accepted. But when he became the quarterback that year your relationship started to deteriorate quickly. He started to spend less time with you, and more with other girls and the football team you had to let him go.

"Why do you want me there?" You said turning back to your notebook

"I need my good luck charm wifey!" he exclaimed

"Whatever Wes." You said as you wrote the warm up

Now...

When you got home, you quickly went to shower and get ready for the football game. After getting out of the shower, you threw on your NASA sweatshirt, black leggings, classic tan Uggs, and some Ray Bans. You grabbed your phone and your keys and headed to the game.

When you got there, you showed the ticket clerk your school ID and went toward the field

When you got there, you showed the ticket clerk your school ID and went toward the field. You found a seat and were on your phone, when you heard someone sit down next to you. You looked over to see Noah looking at you timidly. 

"D-Do you m-mind if I sit here? I-I'm waiting on my friends." he asks, you never noticed his deep Australian accent.

Noah was looking good, he had on a rolling stones t-shirt, black ripped jeans, and his hair flipped up into a perfect quiff, rocking his black lip ring. He definitely went home to change.

You were caught up in your day dreams, that you didn't hear Noah snapping his fingers in your face

"oh yea! Of course you can, no problem. Of course, yea yea yea" you repeated

"Thanks" you thought you saw him smirk

The both of you sat and talked for a while, not paying any attention to the game, waiting on Noah's friends.

"hey are your friends coming Noah?" you asked worried that he wouldn't have a ride home

"Nah... I just said that so I could have an excuse to sit next to you." he'd gotten a lot more confident talking to you, and this time he didn't bother to hide his smirk.

You smiled brightly at him and continued to talk to him.

Wesley's POV

I kept looking at Y/N, but she was talking to that nerd Nova? Neil? Whatever his name is. I asked her to come watch ME play, not to play with someone else. 

We were losing because I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"F*** Why isn't she watching me?!" I yelled out

"TUCKER! GET OVER HERE NEEEOOOW!" Coach yelled at me

I groaned and walked over to him.

"Yes coach?" I rolled my eyes through my helmet.

"I'm benching you for the rest of the game since you can't get your head in the game." he said calmly

I groaned again, knowing not to argue and went to the bench. I turned around and saw Y/N sitting by herself, looking at me.

I got up and made my way over to her, signaling for her to follow me. We got back behind the bleachers and I just dug into her.

"What the hell Y/N?!" I yelled

"What do you mean Wesley?" She asked me, crossing her arms looking bored

"I invited you to watch me play yet you are just talking to that Nerd!" I yelled again

She started looking around with a confused expression on her face and that annoyed me to the upmost, "What the hell are you looking for Y/N?" I rubbed my eyes in hopes of calming myself down.

"Oh I'm just trying to find who you're yelling at because it definitely isn't me!" It was her turn to yell, "I can do as I please and talk to who I please. We USED to be friends Wes. But you changed into this!" She moved her hands up and down, motioning toward me, "And I want nothing to do with it. We used to be such a great couple. We went on dates and I even let you take a piece of me. And now I try my hardest to forget all of that, its like a nightmare knowing that I loved such a mean and evil person." she was crying, she sounded fed up, "Now please let me go."

She walked away toward Noah

"Man I really messed up..."

A/N: Maaaaan!! I hope y'all enjoyed! If you want a part 3 let me know, Love y'all!

-Taylor