You're His Fake Girlfriend (Part 2)

Previously...

You quickly skimmed through it and signed your name at the bottom, Wes did the same.

Everyone stood up, Alex shook your hand and Wesley just stared at you.

"Take a picture it will last longer." You pettily say as you walked away.

Now...

You'd just gotten home and started reading over your contract again to make sure you understood everything. You read that you couldn't tell your friends and family about the deal, but you could tell them that you were together.

Everything sounded normal, then you got to the part where it told you your weekly stipend..

$10,000 biweekly.

"Damn." Was all you could say.

After reading over everything, you locked the contract in your safe and went to find something to eat for dinner. You pulled out some chicken and were about to cook it, but you were interrupted by your phone ringing.

You looked at the caller-ID and noticed that it wasn't a number you had saved yet, so you answered it in a manly voice.

"Hello?" You answered roughly.

"It's me Y/N. No need to sound like a man, even though you look like one." It was Wes' dusty ass.

"What the hell do you want Wesley." You asked annoyed.

"I wanted to let you know that we have our first staged appearance tomorrow. We're gonna meet at a park so paparazzi can take pictures of us and let the world know." He explains and you agree, "Meet at my house tomorrow morning, the address is in the contract."

"Ok. Bye." You say, still very annoyed at his comment.

"Bye babe." You hear him chuckle before hanging up.

You rolled your eyes and continue to prepare your food before going to bed.

The next morning you got up and showered before going to your closet to find a cute and comfortable outfit to wear.

You decided on ripped blue jeans, a black and yellow thrasher shirt, yellow hoodie, golden adidas originals, and a yellow Beyonce lemonade hat.

After getting dressed you grabbed your car keys, purse, and phone, and headed to Wesley's house. When you got there you got out and knocked on the door, waiting for him to answer.

"Ugh, why of all days to dress like a hoodlum you choose the first day we're seen together." Wes says as he sees your outfit.

You were not messing with him today, so you punched him in the face, "How many times do I have to tell you not to mess with me Wesley?" You say as you walk further into his house.

A few moments later Wesley walks into the kitchen to tend to his face.

When he was done he looked at you angrily before grabbing his phone to text Alex. After he finished, he grabbed the keys to his car and you headed to the park.

You guys got there a few minutes later and that's when the acting started.

Wes plastered a smile on his face as he opened up your car door and held your hand as you walked around.

A few minutes into the walk, Wes leaned down and whispered into your ear, "The paparazzi are right over there, we need to tone up the acting."

You nod and look up at him lovingly and smile, hearing the clicks of the camera.

The both of you walk for a little while longer and you begin to hear more and more cameras, so you get an idea to give the paparazzi what they really want.

"Kiss me." You stop and look up at Wesley.

"What the fuck? Hell no." He says through his fake smile, and continues walking.

You grab his hand and pull him back to face you. When he is standing in front of you, you wrap a hand around his neck and pull him down and place a kiss on his lips.

The kiss was going no where at first, and as you were about to pull away, Wesley wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed!

-Tay