You're His Fake Girlfriend (Part 3)

The both of you slowly backed away and looked in each other's eyes. Then it was like something snapped back into Wesley as he turned and walked to his car.

You quickly followed behind him and got in the car, the ride back to his house was quiet and when you arrived to his house he went inside without another word to you.

You let out the breath that you'd been holding in and got into your car, driving back home.

The next morning as you were eating breakfast, you got a call from Alex.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" You asked.

"Hey, I just called to say great job with your first appearance with Wes! That kiss looked so real, how did you do it?" He asked excitedly.

"Oh um, I'm a good actor I guess.." You explain.

"Ok, well now you just wait to hear from the media, so you don't have to see Wesley until then." He tells you, and you agree.

"Okay, thanks Alex. Talk to you soon." You say before hanging up.

After you hung up you got up and got dressed to go to the mall, you needed some new clothes to wear for your new 'job.'

As you were walking through the mall, you couldn't help but to think about what happened yesterday with Wes at the park. It felt so real, but you knew that he would never want anything to do with you because you're Y/R, and apparently he didn't like Y/R girls.

When you finished shopping, you were in your car on your way to get something to eat when you got a call from Wes.

"Oh.. uh... Hello?" You answered timidly.

"Meet me at P.F. Chang's in 20 minutes, I know that you're on your way to get food so you might as well get it with me." He told you and your eyes widened.

"How did you know?" You almost whispered.

"Wild guess.. But hurry because we need to talk." He tells you before he hangs up.

You put the address into your GPS and drive to the restaurant where you met Wesley, sitting at a table.

"...Hey." You greet awkwardly.

"Hey, please sit down." He says, motioning toward your chair.

You sit down and look at your hands in your lap, not saying a word to Wes.

"That's an interesting outfit" He says, laughing lightly.

Not expecting to meet with Wesley today, you were wearing a pair of leggings with an old sweatshirt and some Nikes.

"Sorry..." You whispered, becoming intimidated by Wesley now.

You hear Wes sigh before he starts talking, "So about yesterday, I need you to know that the kiss meant absolutely nothing to me. It was strictly for business, and I don't need you catching feelings for me." He says sternly.

You don't respond and he continues his statement, "And I don't even like Y/R girls."

"Good for you, what do you want me to say?" You ask angrily, suddenly annoyed with his past statements.

"Something, you've been sitting here looking like a lost fucking puppy. Fucking pitiful, out of all of the girls Alex could've picked he chose your ugly, dirty, no father having ass." He said and that was when you blew up.

You stood up abruptly, causing your seat to fly back behind you, crashing into a wall and breaking.

"You have some nerve Tucker. How dare you fucking talk down to me like you fucking know me! You don't and you better fucking realize it you piece of shit. You have had everything handed to you, where as I have worked my ass off for everything I have ever had! If you don't like working with me so bad, fine, I fucking QUIT!" You scream and walk out of the restaurant.

A/N: Damn, I'm so hyped from this chapter!!

-Tay