You Babysit Together

"Come on babe! We have to get to Jake and Erica's house!" Wesley yelled up to you.

You and Wes were supposed to be babysitting Jake and Erica's new baby Lauren, who was 3 weeks old.

Jake and Erica really needed a break so you insisted on watching your Goddaughter for them while they went on a date

You and Wesley have been dating since the beginning of time it felt like and he still hasn't popped the question. You were worried that he didn't want to get married, maybe babysitting will be a confirmation that you were the one for him.

"Ok here I come!" You said as you walked downstairs and followed him to the car, where he opened the car door for you and drove to the house.

When you got there you opened their door with the key they gave you, and you instantly heard cries.

"We have arrived!" You chuckle and walk over to Erica who has a fussy Lauren in her arms, "Here let me have her" You say gently and take the baby and she instantly stops crying.

Erica and Wesley look at you in awe, "Are you sure y'all don't have kids?" Erica jokes and walks to find Jake.

A few moments later, Jake and Erica walk back in.

"Aww my favorite babysitter ever!" Jake says as he hugs you, "Oh and Wesley." He jokes and hugs him as well.

"See Ric! I told you we could trust them with Laur. Y/N is a natural!" Jake says as the both of them leave.

After they're gone you walk to the kitchen to make a bottle for the baby that you were still holding. You started feeding her, smiling down at the precious child and turned around to head back to the living room to see Wes watching you.

"Take a picture it will last longer" You wink and sit down next to him on the couch.

"It's just amazing how good you are with her." He smiles down at the now sleeping baby.

You blush and look down at her, "Can you hold her, I'm gonna make us some food.." You ask shyly.

"Y/N/N you know I don't know how to hold babies, I didn't even hold her when we went to the hospital remember." He said nervously.

"Well that's not how the Godfather should be, is it?" You ask him with a motherly look on your face and placed the baby in his arms, "Just support her head and hold her close. It's easy!" You say and head to the kitchen.

When you finish the food, you start to go back to the living room to tell Wes but you heard him talking on the phone.

"I think it's time bro... and seeing Y/N with Lauren confirms it for me. It's like music to my ears."

You didn't even know that you were crying until you felt tears fall onto your hand, which was covering your mouth in awe. You stood there for a minute in your own world until you were snapped out of it by Wesley.

"Y/N, I wanna ask you something."

A/N: Wooooooah!!! Part 2 or nahh?

-Tay