You Meet His Parents (Part 3)

Previously...

"I'm sorry I'm not good enough for your parents. I shouldn't be with you Wes, they hate me. If I wouldn't have fell in love with you a year ago, then we wouldn't be in this predicament with you hurting yourself!" you cried out to him

Wesley was silent for a while before he answered you, "My parents may not love you, but I do."

You looked at him sadly before responding, "I have always been the person to never want to get in the way of my boyfriend's family. If they have a burning hatred for me, then I will remove myself completely. I would never want to come between him and his parents. So Wes.. please know that I love you so much.. Please don't hurt yourself anymore. But I have to go now... for good" you choked out.

"Y/N please no.." he started

"I love you Wes.." you kissed him one last time before walking out.

Now...

You walked downstairs and saw Wesley's parents still sitting on the couch. You quickly wiped your tears and went to confront them.

"Wow. Some parents you are. Your son is up there bawling his eyes out, but you're here watching what," you look at the TV, "My Little Ponies?!" 

"You had to call the ex-girlfriend that you obviously hate, to handle something that could've been easily dealt with by the love of his two parents. And that little stunt you pulled over the phone, you have some nerve. Don't ever speak to me like that again." You continued.

All they did was roll their eyes, Wes' mom stood up and walked over to you. 

"Listen here you little unprivileged b****-" she couldn't even get the rest of her sentence before you slapped the living hell out of her.

She fell to the ground and you walked and stood over her crying body, "Press charges... I dare you." you said savagely before grabbing your purse and heading towards your car.

A Few Months Later...

You were babysitting your friend Emily's baby girl named Aria, she was only 2 months old but her mommy and daddy wanted to go on vacation and decided to leave her with you. The both of you were walking around the grocery store, picking up some things for dinner and the rest of the week. 

You were heading down the meat aisle, when you bumped carts with someone, causing Aria to stir awake and whine silently. You back up the cart quickly and look down at the fussy baby, putting her pacifier in her mouth to lull her back to sleep. You finally looked up at the person that you bumped into and your mouth dropped... It was Wesley's mom.

"Oh.. hi Y/N" she said timidly

"Hi..." you said unsure

"What a beautiful baby.." she tried to be nice

"You can't even see her.. but thanks.. Now I'll be going. Toodle Loo!" You started to push the cart again before she stopped you with her hand.

"Is it Wesley's?" she asked softly.

You looked at her and shook your head, pushing on toward the check out. 

When you got there, you stood in line and admired the beautiful pale baby with the bright pink tutu covering the lower half of her body. She was always dressed to impress when she was with her Auntie Y/N.

You felt the person behind you staring at the back of your head, so you turned around to see Wesley looking at you

Ughhhhh! Why me Lord?! You groaned to yourself

"Hi Wes.." you said to him

"Hey Y/N.." he answered, "Cute baby..."

"Thank you.." it was silent for a while

Man what did this lady buy?! The entire store?! You asked yourself, wondering why the lady in front of you was taking so long

"Is she mine?" he asked quietly

You shook your head, "No.. This is Aria, Emily's baby.." 

"Oh.." was all he said

You finally got through the line and paid for your food ready to leave the store, when Wesley stopped you.

"Y/N wait. Please. I can't keep doing this without you.. I don't care what my parents think of you. I need you Y/N please." he says

You could see the hurt in his eyes, "It won't be a quick process Wes.. but I'm willing to try again." you said after a while.

He pulled you in for a hug and kissed your lips lightly, "I love you Y/N"

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed! Love y'all!

-Taylor