Church Bells

I heard church bells ringing

I heard a choir singing

I saw my love walk down the aisle

You and Wesley were best friends, you have been since you were kids. You also have had a crush on him since you were kids... But he never knew.

On her finger he placed a ring

Today you were standing at the alter, but not as the bride but as the maid of honor to your sister (Or cousin to those who don't have sisters lol) as she marries Wes.

I saw them holding hands

She was standing there with my man

Y/S/N was the first person to know that you liked Wes, but she always told you that you shouldn't go after him for random reasons. But it was all so that she could have him to herself.

I heard them promise 'til death do us apart

Each word was a pain in my heart

A fake smile was plastered to my face as I witnessed the love of my life marry someone else, my sister who I thought I could trust.

All I could do

All I could do was cry

Tears subconsciously started rolling down my cheeks,

"Aww Y/N it's so sweet that you're crying for your sister marrying the love of her life" Another bridesmaid whispers into your ear.

Yea, happy tears... You whispered to yourself.

I was losing the man that I love

And all I could do was cry

Through the ceremony you tried to keep the smile on your face, but you couldn't help the knowing frown that was beginning to form on your face. When the priest asked if anyone didn't think that they should be married, you held your tongue and looked at your feet.

And now, the wedding is over

The rice, rice has been thrown over their heads

Wesley and Y/S/N were now getting ready to leave on their honeymoon to the Bahamas and everyone stood outside with rice in their hands to congratulate the new couple. But you watched them as they happily strolled down the aisle, dropping your rice on the ground and walking away.

For them life has just begun

But mine is ending

"Why me God?" I cried as I ran away

All I could do

All I could do was cry

You were sitting behind the venue bawling your eyes out, "Why didn't I say anything? I'm so stupid!" You yelled at yourself.

I was losing the man that I love

And all I could do was cry

A/N: I personally just found out about this song and I absolutely love it! And I'm loving this imagine, so don't be surprised when it's in all of my other books lol! I hope you enjoyed.

-Tay