You Babysit Together (Part 2)

Previously...

"I think it's time bro... and seeing Y/N with Lauren confirms it for me. It's like music to my ears."

You didn't even know that you were crying until you felt tears fall onto your hand, which was covering your mouth in awe. You stood there for a minute in your own world until you were snapped out of it by Wesley.

"Y/N, I wanna ask you something."

Now...

"Yea Wes what's up?" You ask calmly, as though you hadn't heard anything he was saying

"Is the food done? I'm starving." He says and hands the baby to you, walking into the kitchen.

A frown formed on your face, "I got my hopes up again I guess..." You whispered to the sleeping Lauren, walking up to her room and putting her in the crib.

After grabbing the baby monitor you make your way downstairs and into the kitchen to see Wesley on one knee.

"Y/N you make me the happiest man in the world, would you do me the honor of...." He starts, and you automatically interrupt.

"YES WESLEY! YES!" You yell and hug him.

"Thank you so much for making my plate babe, I really have to pee!" He says and stands up, running toward the bathroom.

Is he fucking kidding me right now? You ask yourself, "God! I am so stupid" You yell as Jake and Erica come back into the house.

"Hey Y/N-" Erica starts but you interrupt her.

"Hey.. Umm Lauren is in bed and she was great.. I really have to go, love y'all" You say as tears start to descend down your flustered cheeks.

"Wait Y/N! What happened?!" Jake yells after you as you take off down the street.

Thank goodness you and Wesley didn't live far from Nash's house, so you were able to go home and start packing your stuff.

I am so dumb! Why would he want me anyway?

He can have any girl he wants, why would he waste my time?!

These comments kept floating through your mind as you angrily packed your suitcase. You were almost done when you heard the front door open.

"Y/N/N are you- Why are you packing?" He asks and starts taking stuff out of your luggage.

"STOP WES!" You finally yell, "I'm done. I have waited for you for forever, as a fan, as your girlfriend, to be something that is meaningful to you! But you've waisted both of our time and I think it's time for me to go." You say and start dragging your stuff to the door, grabbing your car keys.

"Y/N I'm sorry, please let me explain-"

"No. I said I'm done Wesley." You said and walked out of the house.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed (Part 3?), but I have a question. Are there any talented artists on wattpad who could do me a favor? Hahaha it's just a little fantasy of mine (Nothing bad I promise!) that I wanted to have drawn, in return I would do an imagine for them. PM me if you are or know someone who can draw!

-Tay