You Are... NOT THE FATHER!

I made a mistake..

I know I'm wrong, but now is not the time to judge me...

I need to figure out who the father of my baby is..

These thoughts were rolling through your mind as you looked at the positive pregnancy test that was laid on the counter.

You'd been cheating on Wes for about a month with some guy you met at a party, his name was Alex and he was a real charmer. He always knew what to say to get you to drop your panties.

But now you were paying for it by having a baby with an unknown father in your stomach

You finally got up and walked out of the bathroom, putting the test in your pocket. You walked into the kitchen, getting the ingredients to make dinner but you see Wesley sitting at the table typing on his phone.

"Hey babe!" He smiles.

Your breath catches in your throat in fear as you answer, "O-Oh my gosh you scared me!"

He gets up and gives you a hug, his hands lowering to your back pockets where the pregnancy test is. He absentmindedly felt the test and pulled it out of your pocket, an angry expression on your face as you mentally face palm yourself.

"What is this Y/N?" He asks as he looks down at the test.

"W-Wes I can-" He cuts you off with a smile.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He starts tearing up and your heart breaks.

"Uh- um-..." You stutter and look at him again to see him looking at you with hopeful eyes, which makes you break as you answer,

"Yea Wes, you're going to be a dad."

A/N: Wow... That was intense! I hope y'all enjoyed!

-Tay