Pregnancy Hormones Gone Wrong (Part 2)

**Say something about me copying this chapter. I dare you. I'm not playing today.**

Previously...

"Well you certainly weren't worried about that when you f****** kicked me out of the house huh?!" you yelled at him.

"Y/N please, I was sleepy and irritated-"

You cut him off, "And? So the next time I'm sleepy I'm gonna set your f****** guitar on fire."

"So you're coming home? How are you gonna set my guitar on fire if you aren't home?"

"Shut the f*** up Wesley. I'm tired and I'm gonna go to bed. Bye" you said before hanging up the phone

Now...

The next morning you got up and made your way back to Wes' house. When you got there the house was quiet, making you believe that Wesley was asleep. After thinking about what happened the night before, your emotions went wild. But instead of tears you were fueled by anger.

You rushed upstairs to Wes' studio and looked at his beloved guitar, you carefully picked it up and walked to your bedroom.

"Ohh Weeees!" You yelled

Wes woke up, startled by your voice, "Y/N you're back! Finally. How is the baby?"

"Ohhh, my baby is fine but yours won't be in a few minutes" you said nonchalantly, walking outside.

"Y/N whaat are you talking about!" he yelled as he followed you.

You walk out the back door and lay the guitar on the ground, throwing a match to it. You watched the flames in pure amusement.

"OH MY GOSH Y/N ARE YOU F****** SERIOUS?!" he yelled, running inside to get water and put the fire out.

After you calmed your laughter, you looked over to see Wesley's angry face.

"Why would you do that?!" he yelled again

"Ohh I'm just tired." you smirked before walking into the house to relax.

A/N: It's short, but it gets to the point and is liiiiiit (Literally!)!! Love y'all!

-Tay