You Meet His Parents (Part 2)

You drive off into the distance and drive for a while and you decide  stop at Chipotle to get a bite to eat, since you didn't get the chance to eat at the restaurant. (A/N: I am in a second relationship with Chipotle lol!) You order your food and decide to sit and eat and think about what just happened. You didn't get a chance to think or cry about it since you wanted to be strong in front of Wes and his family. You sat in a booth in the back of the restaurant and started to cry. When you couldn't cry anymore, you left and went to a hotel.

When you walked in, you went to the check-in desk and were greeted by a very sweet teenage girl.

"Hello welcome to the Hilton how may I- Y/N what are you doing here?" she was a fan of Wesley.

"Hey..." you look at her name tag "Emilia how are you, I'm just gonna need a room for about 2 weeks."

"Yes ma'am" she replies sadly, confusion written on her face "That will be 1,326.02"

You hand her your credit card and head up to your room after receiving the room key. When you get inside you put your bag down and lay on the bed and fall asleep.

The Next Morning... **Trigger Warning**

You woke up and got out of the bed, heading toward the bathroom to get ready for the day. You were planning on going shopping to clear your head a little bit. You threw on a black long-sleeved crop top, some blue jeans, and threw on your fave Nikes.

You went out to the car and headed toward the nearest mall, when you got there you started to walk in and out of different stores picking up a few things.

You started to get a little hungry so you grabbed all of your things and went to the food court and over to Chick-Fil-A. You got your food and went to sit down, messing around on your phone for a while when all of a sudden you got a call from an unknown number.

You cleared your throat and answered it, "Hello?" you tried to sound like a macho man

"Y/N? Is that you?" you recognized the voice slightly, Wes' mom

"Oh.. yes it's me." you roll your eyes, "How can I help you? Do you want me to go back to my 'native country'?" You mock her from the night before

"No Y/N." she says roughly with an attitude, "I'm calling you for my son's health. You know he has depression Y/N and when you left, he started going back to his old ways." she said pleadingly

"Ok?" you give her an attitude, but it broke your heart hearing those things, "And?" 

"He's harming himself Y/N don't you understand that?!" she yelled through the phone, "Now please! He needs you, can you stop being selfish for a minute?! This is my son!"

"I don't know who you think you're talking to ma'am. But I will come for him. Then we will be exchanging a few words." You said hanging up the phone, not giving her the chance to answer you

You grabbed your bags and quickly walked to the car, heading to Wesley's house. When you got there, you parked the car and used your keys to get in. Inside was Wesley's mom and dad, with Wes no where to be found. You silently walked over to them.

"He's in the bathroom upstairs." was all his dad grumbled at you

You rolled your eyes and went to Wes' bathroom to see him sitting on the bloody floor, with his head in his hands, tears rolling quietly down his face. Your heart broke instantly.

"Wes? Baby? I'm here." you said gently, tears forming in your eyes

His head whipped around and he stood up, walking toward you opening his mouth to speak. You put a finger up, motioning for him to be quiet and softly asked him to sit on the counter so you could clean him up.

He sat on the counter and put his head down again. You got the first-aid kit and put some alcohol on a cotton ball and dabbed the soft object along his wounds. You didn't notice that you were crying until you saw the wet marks on his scars.

You put the cotton ball down and backed away to the opposite wall and put your hands over your eyes, letting all of the tears come through.

"I'm so sorry." you cried out

Wes walked over to you slowly and knelt down in front of you.

"Why are you sorry? I should be saying that Y/N" he asks, grabbing your hand, but you take it out of his grip quickly

"I'm sorry I'm not good enough for your parents. I shouldn't be with you Wes, they hate me. If I wouldn't have fell in love with you a year ago, then we wouldn't be in this predicament with you hurting yourself!" you cried out to him

Wesley was silent for a while before he answered you, "My parents may not love you, but I do." 

You looked at him sadly before responding, "I have always been the person to never want to get in the way of my boyfriend's family. If they have a burning hatred for me, then I will remove myself completely. I would never want to come between him and his parents. So Wes.. please know that I love you so much.. Please don't hurt yourself anymore. But I have to go now... for good" you choked out.

"Y/N please no.." he started

"I love you Wes.." you kissed him one last time before walking out.

A/N: Wow... That was a little emotional. If you want a part 3 let me know! Love y'all! 

-Taylor