Chapter 20

Hey guys! It's been a really long time-
Justin: longer than my-
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! No one wants to hear that! You're supposed to be away anyways guys enjoy the story

I continued standing there not knowing what to do or even say. It's like the whole world is crashing right in front of my eyes.

From a perfect life to ....this. My problems are like a snowball growing bigger and bigger as it descends down an endless hill. Out of everything that has happened being stabbed in the back by Chelsea is the worst. I had no idea whatever Steven was yelling at Chelsea. My mind was dizzy from all of the stress and I couldn't even think straight.

All I knew was that the once calm and collected Steven was angered and furious, his loud intimidating voice boomed at Chelsea and Toms face. I didn't even know what he was saying.

The worst part? Tom had a huge smile on his face.Yes, he wasn't terrified or sad, in fact he look pleased.

This guy is sadistic.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to do something, anything. Without thinking twice I raised my hand in the air and before I could control myself the voice of a slap echoed the hallways.
Steven stopped yelling at Chelsea and turned to me in surprise, so did Chelsea.

Tom grabbed his reddened cheek and glared at me with shock and disgust. "You fucking slut.." He started coming in closer to me.

"HOW DARE YOU-"

But before he could complete his sentence Steven pushed him back. "Hey, hey! You better control yourself bro. You're already going to jail for being a fucking rapist."

Ignoring Steven, Tom rolled his eyes. "Whatever, no ones putting me in jail. Britney's going to jail for being an abusive slut who keeps attacking me. You owe me a camera!"

Chelsea placed her hand at Toms chest. I almost gagged narrating that.

"It's okay, Tom. Things will be settled in the court. I'll make sure you get the justice you deserve." She said smiling at him with reassurance.

I made a disgusted face. "Seriously? Chelsea, this isn't like you...why would you..-

"Save it, Brit." Chelsea said raising her hand to shush me. "I don't side with hoes." She said bitterly with coldness in her eyes.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. Why do people keep calling me a hoe? A slut? I just got with Justin, I've never dated anyone before nor have I ever flirted with any guy. The feeling of being called a slut by your best friend, well ex best friend really hurts regardless of whether I'm a slut or not.

Steven took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair. "We're done with this conversation. Whatever we have to say, we'll say tomorrow in court."

"Yea, I'll see you there, Steven!" A voice called out.
We all turned to see Seth smiling with a devilish grin on his face.

"Seriously, Seth? What did I ever do to you???" I said angrily. I'm getting sick of everyone being so against me all the time.

"I'm sick of your popularity. I gotta side with the underdog." Seth replied. "Besides, haven't you heard?" He said taking a step towards me. "Bros before hoes."

I flinched at the sound of me being called a hoe.

Honestly, if I hear these guys calling me a hoe in the court I might as well lose my mind.

"So I've got my sweet girlfriend Chelsea and my man Seth to help me tomorrow, what about you, Britney? Only Steven isn't enough. Even though he probably weighs as much as two people it doesn't count." Tom says grinning.