Chapter 5

Oh my god this book reached 100 reads!! Omg guys thank you soo much!! 💞💞 Every read and vote means the world to me, I really appreciate it , anyways, onto the story!

I just sat there next to my bffs, Chelsea, Sandy and Candy and could do nothing but silently hope that Justin would just go with my lie rather than blurting out the truth.

Why? Well, you see people already see me with a high status but I'm known for the rich girl who's actually super innocent. If they find out I was almost assaulted by an older guy. RUMOURS WILL SPREAD.

I'll be known as the slut even though it wasn't my fault. I know it. This is high school. Everyone here believe that if a guy tried to hit on you, it means you were wearing clothes to get attention on purpose, but that's not true!

Still, people won't change. I need to keep my mothers reputation, I can't let her know what happened. I don't want her to worry. My friends too, they can never find out.

Either people will spread rumours or they will pity me and I don't know about you but I HATE pity. It makes me feel like a nothing.

Worthless.

Justin looked at me with his icy stare and looked like he was about to reveal the truth. He opened his mouth to say something.

I quickly shaked my head and mouthed 'don't'. I know he probably won't listen because I was such a jerk earlier but it was worth trying..

Justin took a deep breath and stopped. "Yep, that's what happened."

He actually listened to me!! He literally looks like an angel right now, I feel soooo relieved!! But he had this weird look on his face. It looked like....sadness, but that's not possible! I'm probably bad at reading peoples faces!

"So, Justin why don't you introduce yourself?" Our teacher said politely.

"Because that's dumb?" Justin replied, his expression instantly changing.

"What is this middle school?"

"No, it's High School." Roger replied.

Ryan facepalmed.

"What's wrong? You have a fly bothering you? Yea, they suck." Roger said sympathetically.

This guy...honestly. Tell me guys! Should I seriously just slap him to shut up?? Is that too mean?? I think it is, oh god!! I'm becoming a monster!!

"The fly isn't the thing that's bothering me..." Ryan muttered.

"Then what is?" Came the oh so intelligent question.

"AHHHH!!!" Ryan yelled slamming his head on the desk in frustation.

"Wow that fly sure is bothering you." Roger said with a pitiful look.

Steven sighed and began to pat Ryans back. "It'll be over soon, don't worry."

"Yea, that fly will die eventually." Roger said trying to cheer Ryan up although he's oblivious to the fact that HE is the problem.

"C'mon Justin, it won't hurt." Our teacher, Ms Clair said.

"Why will Justin feel pain if Ryan is the one slamming his head on the desk?" Roger asked confused.

The entire class groaned.

"Wow, that fly must be bothering everyone, I wonder why it's not bothering me..." He said.

Justin sighed. "Whatever fine I'll do it if it shuts Roger up." He said standing in front of the class.

"I'm Justin, I have cool piercings, I hook up with hot girls and I'm your worst nightmare."

The Bad Boy vs The Good Girl On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara