Chapter 9

RIP wolfiezangoose , died from shock of 400 reads and 100 likes...last words.. "thank you."

Nervously, I began glancing side to side making sure that everyone's at the mess hall and not here eavesdropping.

You never know.

"Britney stop stalling." Steven said, he then began to look serious. "What did you do that you're so freaked out? He whispered.

Brushing off the uncomfortable feeling I began to slowly reply. "Uh...you see remember...today I was late..."

"Yea? for math" Steven said.

"And I said I was giving Justin a quick tour..."

He nodded not quiet getting where this was going.

"Well, I lied." I said bluntly.

Stevens eyes widened. "YOU LIED??? THE BRITNEY SANDERS??"

I gulped. He's already freaking out, how is he gonna hear the rest?

"Surely, you have a good reason for..lying.." He said still keeping hope.

I sighed. "Um...yea so actually I was in the abandoned part of school...in the closet..."

"WHATT??? But that place is off limits!" Steven replied.

He then moved a few steps back. "Stop, I think I know what happened." He said looking very disappointed.

My stomach felt queasy and my heart was doing flip flops...hey aren't flip flops a type of shoe?? ugh. FOCUS BRITNEY.

"You d-do?" I stammer.

Steven nodded. "YOU GAVE YOUR V CARD TO JUSTIN!!" He replied with a horrid look on his face.

"Look I'm sorry I...wait....what??" I said not believing what I just heard.

"You and Justin...you guys hooked up in the abandoned part of our school!!" He said accusingly.

"Noooo-" I began.

"Why would you give your v card to someone you just met!" He said.

"Steven I didn't-"

"And that too, a bad boy!"

"Ste-

"Your mom will kill you!"

"Liste-

"Why an abandoned area?? that's not even romantic!"

"STEVEN WE DIDN'T HOOK UP!!!" I yelled my voice echoing in the halls.

Just then a little boy looked at us and gasped. "That boy raped you????" He said pointing at Steven.

Wth. Where did he come from??

"What? n-no I-" Steven flusterred.

"Omg! I'm telling my teacher!" Missss!!" He said running away.

What in the world? What's up with the author and random jokes??

"Where did he come from?" I asked surprised. "And why is a 7 year old in the secondary building?"

Steven shruggered. "Man, I'm more surprised that he knows what hooking up and rape is, can we go now before his teacher comes back to yell at me "

I laughed. Steven really knows how to cheer me up.

"Oh yea." He stopped. "If you didn't hook up with Justin, what happened?"

"Uh..well..." I trailed off as Seth, Roger and Robby popped out from behind the lockers.