Chapter 18

Heyy guys!! I know it's been a while but here it is!! The next chapter! It's my birthday today (depends where u live :p) so as a special I decided to have a POV of another character who never had one before. It'll come right after Britneys POV, enjoy! Also, I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written😂

(Britneys POV)

What the fuck, Adam.

The atmosphere of the room was unsettling. All eyes were on Adam and they had the same look. Either disappointment, angry or shocked. Never in my life could I imagine that someone like him was capable of attempted murder.

I kept hoping that this was a dream. That I was just in a bad dream. Mom slapped me, I fainted and this all is a dream. But no...

It's not a dream..

The guy I trusted. The guy everyone loved. The perfect guy....turns out to be not so perfect.

I also hoped that Adam would be like 'just joking!' but alas, no. Adam did it. I have to accept it. He set the vent on fire. He almost killed Harry and Justin. He is a killer....

"Adam! H-how could you?? We w-were friends!" Harry cried out shivering.

Adam shook his head. "Exactly." He muttered. "You used to be my friend, until you suddenly started hanging out with the thieves! Just to look cool! You think they're strong enough to protect someone as weak as you?? You're wrong! They didn't protect you! No one can protect a weak person like you."

I can't believe Adam is saying all this. Where is it coming from??

"That's not why I hang out with them!! And I'm not weak!! A weak person couldn't have escaped from that nightmare you put me and Justin in!" Harry snapped back with a stern look on his face.

Okay, I didn't expect that.

I thought he was gonna cry....don't judge me.

"Forget Four Eyes, what do you have against me!?" Justin yelled out in anger.

Adam chuckled. "I had to hurt you before you hurt me."

"What?" Ryan asked with a confused look on his face.

"Justin goes around acting like a badass, hurting everyone so I figured I would give him a taste of his own medicine. I'm sick of pretending to be Mr. Nice Guy because I end of getting bullied." Adam said as he closed his eyes.

Steven shook his head. "Adam....I can't believe it man. You...tried to murder!"

"I....I can't e-ven look at you, right now!!" I cried out in despair.

Adam shrugged. "It's life. No one lives a perfect life. Anger is like a demon.We all have demons inside of us and I'm sick of trying to fight them. If you bottle up anger, you end of dying inside. I don't want to be dead anymore."

"YOU'RE A ZOMBIE!?" Roger cried out.

UGHH!

Annoyed, Ryan grabbed a banana peel from his bag and threw the peel on Rogers face. "Shut up, idiot!! How did you even get to High School??"

Roger opened his mouth to answer but Ryan interrupted him. "NO! SHUT IT. Don't speak!!"

Miss Shirley let out a disappointed sigh. "Come with me, Adam. We will let Mrs Sanders decide your fate.."

"Pfft, if you leave it up to her she'll probably reward him." Justin said folding his arms.

Once again, I kicked Justin from underneath the table to shut him up.