Chapter 13

(Justins POV)

I returned to the detention classroom and continued carving on my desk with a knife. What happened, happened. I didn't do anything wrong. I had to do it, to prove to Britney that I'm trouble. She shouldn't be around me.

I'm trouble. And I won't change. It still sucks that Tom gets to keep his job, he's a dick.

"Justin! Stop carving on the desk! It's school property!" Mrs Doms warned.

Yea, she's our English teacher with a weird ass name. She has a British accent which I find fucking irritating.

"I'm bored." I whined as I continued carving the desk like a boss with my initials.

"Easy for you to say! I have to stay back just to watch you!" She complained.

"But you're a teacher! I actually have a life unlike you! I'm bored!!" I whined spinning my pocket knife in my hand.

Yep, for the past hour we both have been arguing and whining like crazy. It's great, really.

Mrs Doms got up from her desk and snatched the knife from my hand. "You're going to get hurt! I'm confiscating this!"

I rolled my eyes and was about to answer when the door opened. In came Four Eyes.

What's he still doing here?

"I have after school detention, Miss." Four Eyes said lamely.

Mrs Doms nodded. "Without your friends? that's new! Well, go and sit next to Justin."

Ew noooooo....

Four Eyes eyes widened. "But there's soo many empty seats! Why do I go and sit with Justin??" He whined.

Great, looks like the three of us are gonna whine together.

Four Eyes sits next to me reluctantly.

"Now you boys behave." Mrs Doms said as she wore her headphones and opened her laptop.

"Pfft why? are you watching porn?" I scoffed.

Four Eyes looked at me with disgust. Which is weird since he's the ugly one, not me.

"Justin! You better behave because I don't take any childs nonsense!" Mrs Doms said in anger.

"And I don't take in dumb British accents! You should've left it in the UK." I say smirking.

"I'm from Germany! I just lived 10 years in the UK!" She shot back.

I sat up on my chair. "Ohhh so you must be related to Hitler."

"And you must be related to Satan!" She said closing her laptop in anger.

"Fuck yea! I'm Satan and I'm gonna drag you to hell!" I say placing my feet at my desk.

"I'm already there." She muttered angrily.

"GUYS!!!" Four Eyes yelled. "Seriously!! you both are acting like little brats! grow up!!"

Sheesh, what's his problem?

"Grow up? You're the short one! You should fucking grow up!" I say smirking.

Four Eyes sunk in his chair and ignored me with an annoyed look on his face.

Mrs Doms looked at me in anger but said nothing.

That's right bitch. I always win the arguements. ALWAYS.

"Okay Justin, cut the nonsense, why did you LIE back there??" Four Eyes looking at me angrily.

I looked back at him. "You weren't even there, how do you know what happened, smart ass?"