Chapter 7

(Justins POV)

I turned and saw four eyes standing before me.

Wtf is he doing here??

To make it clear, four eyes is Harry. Why? Because he wears glasses duh!

"What are you doing here, four eyes?" I asked stumped.

"Me?" Harry said walking towards me. "What are YOU doing here??" He said squinting his eyes at me and folding his arms like he caught me doing a crime.

"Hey! don't change the subject! What the fuck are you, following me??" I asked accusingly.

Harry rolled his eyes. "I was headed to the bathroom and went I came out, I couldn't help but notice that you were sneaking in this place, it's off limits!"

"What are you? a monitor??" I scoffed. "Plus, YOU'RE HERE TOO!!"

Harry glared at me.

Bitch what your problem?

"What are you staring at, four eyes?" I say visibly annoyed.

He took a deep breath and finally said, "Look stay away from Britney."

Huh??

What the fuck, why does he care so fucking much? Bitch why should I listen to you?

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're trouble." He answered like it was obvious. "Look I know your type, you drink, hurt others and most importantly...

He turns away from me.

"You break hearts, Britney doesn't need a heartbreak in her life, she doesn't deserve it."

EXCUSE YOU. Who does he think he is??

"You're the one who hurt her!!" I yelled fuming up. "She was standing up for you! from a jerk like me!" I say pointing at my pathetic self.

"Even after what she did for you, you hurt her!"

Harry stood there looking stunned, "Y-you...saw? but...you left.."

I shook my head. "No, I saw....so you have no right to say anything to me! YOU should stay away from her! in fact, you should stop hanging out with people like Seth! You're a fucking thief!" I spit out.

"For your information, I NEVER STOLE ANYTHING MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!" Harry said screeching at me.

"I TRY! BUT ... BUT I CAN'T! I'M A COWARD!! I TRY SO HARD TO FIT IN...BUT ...BUT I'M A COWARD!! AND ONLY SETH, ROGER AND ROBBY UNDERSTAND!!" He yelled angrily.

"Are you hearing yourself right now?? You're not a coward, you're feeling guilty, the truth is you're being peer pressured so fucking stop." I say in a mono tone.

This guy has mental problems, totally.

"This isn't even about me! It's about you! I know you're gonna seduce Britney with your charm and then break her heart! It's what all bad boys do!" He said glaring at me.

That's it!! I'm done with this shit!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell loudly slamming Harry against the wall.

Just then, the door slammed harshly and a locking sound was heard. THE FUCK.

Immediately, I let go of four eyes and run towards the locked door, attempting to knock it open but to no avail. "WHAT THE FUCK?? WHO DID THIS???" I yelled with each slam on the door.

Pussy Harry just stood there wide eyed. "W-what h-happened??" He stammered, sounding like a 10 yr old kid who just walked in their parents room having sex.