Chapter 3

Before we start, I wanna warn you guys this chapter may contain a little violence near the end. Don't read if you're sensitive to any of that stuff. Plz. You have been warned although its not thaat violent...anyway....onto the story

How do I get myself into these messes?

If I had a normal life, this story would end with me going to my math class to learn algebra but nope. I'm trapped in a dark storage room with god knows who.

Through the darkness I saw two cat like eyes stare back at me. At that second I knew it was...

"Tom!?" I exclaimed surprisingly.

Tom nodded and did a quick laugh. "Haha yea..." He said as he scratched his head nervously.

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was gonna be Justin. Why? I don't know! It looked obvious to me! Wouldn't you guys agree that it could have been Justin? I know I wasn't the only one who thought so!

"What are you doing?? why did you drag me to the storage room? I'm gonna be late for class!" I said as I got up to dust the dirt out of my dress.

"Don't worry! I just need a favour...if you don't mind of course." He said smiling sweetly.

"If you're trying to get me to convince my mom to give you a raise the answer is no." I said with my arms crossed.

Tom is the most annoying twenty something year old I have ever met! I lost track of his age but I remember when he used to be a student in our school. He always comes to me to ask my mom for a raise and he doesn't need one. Mom pays him alot.

He shaked his head. "Nope, not this time! I have something else in mind!"

I squinted at him. "What is it then?"

"You see I have decided to apply for another job." He said adjusting his camera on his neck.

"WHATTT??? YOU'RE QUITTING!?!?" I practically shrieked.

I'm not into Tom if that's what you're thinking. He's wayyyy older than me! I'm only 16, pretty sure that's illegal. It's just that he watched me grow up from a 6 year old to a teenager. He was like a brother. No, we aren't close. I mean like that brother who knows everything about you and calls you a brat, he babysits you, you know...

"Why???" I asked.

"Will you let me finish, kid?" He said visibly annoyed.

"You think I'm gonna bail before you graduate? hell no!"

"Then??" I asked clearly not understanding where this was going. Oh god, is this how Roger feels? Confused and lost? Lol. Nah.

"This job lasts for 6 hours so in my free time after school I figured rather than slacking off I could get a second job working somewhere else, with my camera of course." He said admiring it like it was his gf or something.

Honestly, I need myself a guy who looks at me the way Tom looks at his camera. I'm serious, if having sex with your camera was a thing I think he would go for it.

"That's cool and all but what do I have to do with this?" I asked.

"You see I wanna take pictures of others and send it to a company, sorta like a paparazzi." He said finally turning on the lights.

The room was dimly lit now but I could see better.

"Why me though?" I asked. "I'm not really model material..."

Tom looked at me with a sympathetic look. "Listen kid, don't be hard on yourself. You're great."

Man, he sucks at making someone feel better, no offense to him.