Chapter 15

(Britneys POV)

I continued staring out of the window afraid to make conversation with Justin.

Why did I even go with him?

Oh yea, I'm drunk. Man, alcohol sure makes you do stupid things. Why was it even invented? If I never went to this party I wouldn't be in this situation now.

I should have listened to mom...

"You're pretty quiet for a drunk person." Justin said as he continued to drive. "Everything okay?"

I avoid eye contact. "Yes."

I hear him sigh. "Look, I know I'm a dick and all but don't feel afraid, I won't do anything to you."

I ignore him and continue to gaze out of the window.

The rest of the ride was filled with an uncomfortable quietness.

Finally, I saw an old looking house in front of me. It looked like it was falling apart and the windows were cobwebbed. The colour of the house was faded and it could really use some repairs.

Justin cleared his throat. "We're here." He said getting out of his car.

I nod and follow him to the frontdoor. He takes out a rusty key and unlocks the door.

"Come in." Justin said motioning towards the door.

Hesitantly, I stepped in and saw empty bottles of alcohol spread all over the floor. The place reeked with cigarette and alcohol. The television was left open but had no signal. The atmosphere was ...suffocating.

Suddenly a black hairy rat crawled out of the kitchen and hid under the sofa.

"AHHHHH THERE'S A RAT!!!!" I screamed. "KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!"

Justin ignores me and rolls his eyes. "It's just a rat."

"But...but...it's hairy and ugly! ....and ...gross!" I stammer.

"Stop judging it based on looks. This rat is the only thing in this dump that makes me feel...wanted." He said quietly.

I look at him in disbelief. "That's really weird man."

The real me would've comforted him but hey! I'm drunk and out of control.

Ignoring me, Justin walks in a bedroom, the floor creaking on his every step. His room was in even worst condition. The room was dimly lit and smelled dusty. The floor was covered with dirty laundry and I could see some roaches feeding on some leftovers.

Gross.

I looked around and closed my nose. "EWW!!! When was the last time you cleaned your room??"

Justin looked at me. "Today morning?"

I turned to him in astonishment. "No way..."

He nodded and fell on his bed. "It is what it is mouse. I'm headed to bed, you should too." He said placing his head on the pillow gently.

I look around the room awkwardly. "Umm...do you have a sofa I can sleep on or...."

"You can sleep on the bed with me." Justin said quietly as he rolled over giving me alot of space.

Drunk ol me couldn't help turning red.

Sharing a bed with Justin?? while I'm drunk??? It's a bad idea...

But to be honest, I was exhausted and this bed looked like the most decent thing to sleep on in this house. Keeping that in mind I gently tip toe on my side of the bed and gently lay on the bed. With Justin. While I'm fricking drunk and horny.