Chapter 1

Everyone has a story. You should never judge someone if you don't know what they have been through. Do you know someone who acts like an asshole for no reason? How about a school bully? You hate them right?

You shouldn't hate them.

You see the thing is I believe people aren't born evil, their past and surroundings change them.

Take a serial killer, for example. Maybe his parents were murdered when he was young and now he's taking revenge. Maybe his parents abused him and he went through a mental breakdown. You should help these type of people rather than going 'tit for tat' with them.

Of course, some of you might not agree with me, it's fine. After all, everyone have their own perspective of things and we shouldn't force our opinions on others.

I mean really, do you think if you tell an anime lover to go die for watching anime they will agree and leave it? Of course not! It's your own opinion.

I'm sorry if I seem like a blabber mouth but I'm really a talkative person to be honest.

How rude I didn't introduce myself.

My name is Britney and I'm a high schooler. My mom is the principal which means everyone knows me and I'm always the talk of the entire school. I'm also loaded with cash and I'm grateful.

By now, you probably guessed that I'm not your typical rich and beautiful mean girl. You're right, I'm not. Firstly, I ain't beautiful. Obviously. I'm not saying that I'm ugly but for a rich person....I'm pretty average.

I don't even look rich and if I was soooo beautiful then how come no guy has ever liked me? I'm not shy, I have loads of guy friends but they all see me as a sister. If I ever hang out with a guy people always assume we're dating, which is awkward because we're not.

Now that leads back to me. Do I like any of my guy friends? Short answer: no. They're cute and all but there's no chemistry between us.

Well let's get on with my story because I'm sure you all are bored of my ranting and I'm sorry. Maybe I'll find the right guy. Or maybe...I'll crash and burn...

Ringggggg!!!!!

At the sound of the bell, the lonely empty halls were greeted by a crowd of students, rushing to get to their lockers. I probably forgot to mention that lil ' o me was well....little.

At the blink of an eye, I found myself trapped in a stampede.

"GUYSSSS STOPPPPP......!" I yelped out through the loud talking but it was of no use.

Seemingly, my helpless body went with the crowd, kinda like how a rock floats in the rivers direction....wait... rocks don't float...do they??

UGH IT DOESN'T MATTER SOMEONE HELP ME!

Just then I felt a huge hand firmly grab my arm and pull me out of the crowd. I finally gasped for air as I noticed my locker in front of me. Standing in front of me was well, a guy friend of mine, Steven.

Steven was a huge guy, all muscles and athletic but he was kinda quiet with strangers. He was like a tall strong quiet type, next to him was his tiny but also athletic best friend, Ryan.

"Third time this week, Brit? Now that's a new record." Steven said raising an eyebrow.

Ryan nodded.

"What would you do without Steven?" He said shaking his head.

I could feel my face turn red. "Whatever I never asked for your help." I said turning away hoping these two clowns would get lost.