Chapter 4

Terrified, I fell onto the floor. Tom was raised by his collar and thrown to the the same shelf he threw me on.

Finally, those two silver eyes looked at me.

It was none other than Justin Peters, my....and I will cringe when I say this...hero.

But something didn't feel right. You know that feeling when a cold and distant guy saves you from a rapist and you feel safe and what not? Well, Justins presence didn't make me feel safe.

It was something about his body language and expression that was soo ...scary.

"What the fuck is wrong with you??" He asked Tom through his gritted teeth.

Tom got up and touched his head in pain. "What did I do?"

Justin looked triggered and gave Tom another blow straight at his nose.

Yikes! That's gotta hurt!

Tom went stumbling back and tripped over a bucket. He quickly got up and pounced at Justin.

Both he and Justin fell. I just sat there like an idiot shivering and covering my eyes, waiting for this torture to end.

Justin then quickly jumped to his feet. "Guys like you confirm the fact that this world is a fucked up place." He said with an emotionless face.

Tom rolled his eyes and slowly attempted to get up. I'm gonna assume Justin is stronger than him, despite being younger. Or maybe because he's younger he's stronger?? I don't know...

Before Tom could stand up, Justin grabbed a chair and slammed it at Toms head. Tom fell on the floor and was out cold.

"Hope you have a nightmare motherfucker." Justin whispered in a stern tone.

I coiled myself in a ball and refused to believe what just happened.

Before I knew it, Justin sat down on the floor next to me. "You okay?" He murmured in an emotionless tone.

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to speak. I just sat there.

Surprisingly, I felt Justin grab my arm gently.

I finally looked at him, into his crystal silver eyes. For the first time, I saw something warm in his eyes, it looked like comfort and kindness. I felt more comfortable now.

He was truly my hero, I felt it. I felt the passion, something no guy has ever made me feel.

But alas, it was too good to be true..

He suddenly flinched and from a kind look, it turned to a harsh cruel gaze.

"The fuck is wrong with you mouse?? Can't you defend yourself??" He practically yelled at me.

My heart sank as usual. Nothing new, it happens alot , but out of all the guys who hurt me, Tom, Harry and all this hurt more.

"Why aren't you saying anything??" He demanded.

"T-thanks for helping me..." I said awkwardly hoping he would stop being a jerk.

"Pfft I didn't help you, people like him disgust me. I would've helped Roger too if Tom forced him into child pornography." He said with a straight face.

Roger and porn....that's just plain cringe. How did he say that with a straight face...

Justin then got up. "Well, no point of sitting here, I'm going to class or whatever."

And with that he got out of the storage room and began walking away in the hall. I decided to head to class too.

"Why weren't you in class earlier?" I asked him.