"AHHH, KITTY!" I squeal and tighten my arms

"AHHH, KITTY!" I squeal and tighten my arms. The boy starts laughing, while the cat looks like it's about to pass out, so being me I immediately let go, "I'm sorry kitty, I didn't mean to strangle you."
"Nah, it's aright, he's fine. I'm Natsu and his Happy," Natsu said.
"Ah, right. I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz."
"Liz huh, ok," he up his thumbs up and similes.
"Natsuuuu, that girl nearly strangled me to death," Happy said in a whiny voice. Wait.... voice?
"OH MY, HE SPOKE. YAY THE KITTY CAN SPEAK," I again squealed with stars in my eyes. Natsu again began to laugh and Happy look at me scared to which I calmed down and looked at him in a sad way.
"Wait... don't look at me like that. Ah I'm sorry it's just no ones done that to me," Happy explained to which I smiled again, then frowned.
"Have you guys seen a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes, that fantasises over fairy tail?" I asked.
"Ah, oh the weird girl, yeah she offered us lunch because we helped her with a love ring, which we didn't mean to," Happy again spoke. I smiled at them and thanked them before running off.

~Lucy's P.O.V~

After salamander came I thought about Liz and what she would say, when I saw a girl running straight at me. Realising it's Liz, I smiled when she jumped and hugged me, of course with me catching her and not falling down.

Explained to her what's happening and she said she'd go invisible, dressing up in my pink dress, I go to the boat. Everything happens so fast, but I'm sitting opposite salamander.
"It's Lucy right?" He asks, "what a lovely name."
"Yaaah, thanks." I say in a sarcastic voice.
"I'd like to toast your beauty." He holds up his hand and orange liquid droplets rise, coming towards me, "now open up wide Lucy, savour the taste of every drop as it enters your mouth."
'CREEPY! I'm strong, I can get through this.' I Peptalk myself. Realising what's happening, I widen my eyes and push away all the droplets, Liz smirking at him.
"What do you think you're doing? I know what your up to, you're trying to use sleep magic." I say seriously.
He smirks, "very impressive my dear."
"Look I don't want to give you the wrong idea, yes I really want to join the fairy tail guild, but I'm not going to date you to make that happen."
Still smirking, "you're quite a handful at you." Suddenly the curtains draw and men are standing there with the girls who came, asleep. The men are smirking and laughing.
"What's going on here?" I asked surprised.
"Welcome A board my ship and you'd be wise to behave yourself before we make it to Bosco, don't make me angry," he said with an angry face.
"We're going to Bosco, you said you'd get me into fairy tail!" I shouted at him.
"Forget it, I just said that to draw you here and make you one of our slaves," he said with annoyed face.
"How could you?" I said looking at the women and than at Liz, who looked angry and trust me you don't want to see her angry, "you're going to kidnap all these girls?" The men starting boasting him. "Why you!?" Pull our my keys, salamander uses his flames to knock my keys out of my hand. I look at Liz again and see she's looking like she's about to kill him. Grabbing my keys he smirks, "these are gate keys. So you're a celestial wizard, only the wizard who in contracted can use this magic, so these's are absolutely useless to me." Throwing them into the sea he's says whoops. Now I'm positive that Liz is going to kill him. I look down gritting my teeth trying to think.
"You uses magic to take advantage of others," I whispered, than shouted, "you're the worst wizard alive!" Just before Liz could touch him. Something crashed from the roof. When the dust cleared the boy with pink hair, who'd I gave lunch was there, "hey I know you."
While the boat moved, he started to get sick and mumbled, "this was a bad idea." Everyone look shocked.
"You are so lame," I said to him.
Happy was flying, "hey, what are you doing here Lucy?"
"Happy, this jerk tricked me. He said he was going to get me into fairy tail," I explained, I looked at Liz again and saw her eyes with stars in them. Everyone looked shocked that a cat could talk.
"HAPPY!" She shouted and reviled herself. Happy look at Liz and smiled.
"You're here too?" Happy ask and she nodded before looking at the men.
"Hold up since when do you have wings?" Both me and Liz asked.
"I'll explain that later ok."

~My P.O.V~

When Happy arrive I was happy. "Hey Happy could you take Lucy away?" I telepathic spoke.
"Huh, How? What? Who?" Happy thought.
"Explain later!" I shouted.
"Ok," he replied.
"Hold up since when do you have wings?" Both me and Lucy asked.
"I'll explain that later ok," Happy replies, while raping his tail around Lucy taking off.

~Lucy's P.O.V~

Salamander said something but we were to far to hear. "Wait, what about Natsu?" I asked, I knew Liz would be fine.
"I can't carry two people," Happy explained. Suddenly salamander shouted, "prominence whip!" Several purple flames came at us, but Happy dodged all of them.
"We got a problem Lucy," Happy suddenly said.
"What do you mean, what problem?" I asked in a rush, when Happy's wings disappeared and his tail was no long around me.
Saying this after, "my transformations up." We screamed before we fell into the water. I straight away went looking for my keys and found them quickly.

Getting out of the water I say, "here we go." Picking my water key, "open Gate of the Water Bearer, Aquarius!!!"
"A fish," Happy said, well happily.
"Not for you," I smacked him in the face.
"That was awesome!" He exclaimed.
"That the power of a celestial wizards, when ever I use my power I can summon a spirit from another dimension." I explained, "listen up Aquarius, I need you to use your power to push that ship back into the port."
Aquarius tsk'd.
"Your supposed to help, not to give me attitude," I shouted at her.
"I wouldn't make her any angrier Lucy," Happy said to me.
"Let's get something straight, the next time you even think about dropping my key, your dead," Aquarius said to me.
"It won't happen again," Happy and I said. Aquarius used her power, making a swirl of water and using it to push the boat back.
"Hey don't wash me away with it!" I shouted.

~My P.O.V~

When water pushed the boat, I knew right then it was Aquarius. Natsu and I were on the side that stood high from the group getting up, I hear Lucy shout our names.
"So you claim to be a member of the fairy tail guild?" Natsu asked or more like stated.
"So was it to you." salamander replied, "go get him men."
"Let me get a closer look at your face." Natsu took off his coat and the men started coming at us, Lucy shouted at us to look out. I look at Natsu and saw the fairy tail mark and smirked.
'So that's why Natsu did that.'
Punching the men, he showed his mark. "My name is Natsu and I'm a fairy tail wizard and I've ever seen you before," he shouted.
I ignored the rest and started beating the men. I had to get some of my anger out. After I had calmed down enough, I walked over to Lucy. And watched as Natsu beat him and destroyed more the port. After he had finished, the army came, Natsu grab mine and Lucy's hands, "Holy crap, we got to get outta here," He said.
"Where the heck are you taking us?" Lucy asked.
"Just come one, you said that you wanted to join the fairy tail guild. So let's go," Natsu said while smiling his toothy grin and I jumped in his back smiling back and Lucy ran next to us smiling to.
"All right!" Lucy said.