cross your fingers

The sword is hit against each other and for every sound that comes I jump, unprepared.
The smoke makes its hard to see and my eyes if itching. The tears falling down, breaking on the ground.
"Just ignore them."
"It's not real."
"Come on, you can do it."
That's all people tell me. But how am I supposed to ignore my inner demons if they are trying to kill me every day?
If they try to burn me up? If they try to drown me? If they try to make me hate myself? What if?

Because it's a war going on inside if me, between my inner demons and the angels inside of me. Blood is dropping from the bodies, painting my inner world red. And... Angels.. Please, don't give up on me, not today. Not ever.

They are fighting with fire and we are fighting with our bare hands.

I let the blade open up my skin. I let the blade do what ever it wants to do. I let it make me bleed. I take a deep breath.

The war pauses, everything goes in slow motion. I look down on the swords in the air, ready to hit each others.
The blade leaves my body and before I blink, it all starts again, heads is falling to the ground, through the smoke. And I don't wanna see. I don't wanna hear the screams. I'll do what it takes to make it stop, even if it's just for a second.
The blade is back inside of me again.

'

A messy storie about how pain affect me. It's bad written, I know lol... I'll write it on Swedish too, cross your fingers that it will sound better.