/2/

I continued unpacking my luggage while Jimin was just using his phone. "If we are roommates we need to make some rules", Jimin suddenly spoke up. "And what will those rules be?"

"Well, firstly, don't bring any boys to this room without my permission." "So that means that you can't bring any girls without MY permission", I added.

"Second, don't you dare to wake me up in the middle of the night or before 6:30 in the morning." "Why would I even?" I scoffed. "Maybe you won't, but your alarm clock will." "But my alarm goes off at 6!" I complained. "That's sad for you then." "Wow, thanks." "You're welcome", Jimin answered with a fake smile plastered on his face.

I made up my bed with some fresh sheets and a blanket from home. Jimin stood up and went to the door.

"Wait", I said. "What?" "What if we need to change clothes or put on our pyjamas?" He started laughing. "The one who gets in the bathroom first, puts on his clothes first." I nodded in agreement.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. "The meeting where the rules will be explained." "Wait, was that today?" "Ofcourse it is you idiot!" He answered with a loud voice. "Oh my, please wait for me!" I quickly stood up and went with him.

In the hallway we passed another girl. She kept on staring at Jimin. "Jimin, that girl is staring at you..." "Ah, just let her." 'What a weirdo, this Jimin.' Silently we walked further to the meeting hall.

When we got there there were so many pupils. All talking to each other. Jimin went somewhere and left me behind. 'There went my only acquaintance.' I looked around, shy, because I knew no one. Then a girl with a pastel pink dress came to me.

"Hello, my name is Dalia, what is yours?" She greeted me. "My name is Y/n", I smiled at her. "Can we become friends? I know no one here", she admitted. "Yes, sure! I also know nobody. Well, except for my roommate." "Oh, your roommate. Is she nice?" "Well... my roommate is not exactly a girl", I said. "Oh, is that even allowed?" "Well... I guess?"

I started looking around searching for Jimin. I saw him standing a few meters aways from me talking to someone. That someone was that girl who was staring at him. 'I guess that's why he let her.'

A woman started to speak. "Welcome to all first years! We hope you'll all have a fun year and we ofcourse hope that you will follow the rules that we will give tonight. Now, first go sit next to your roommate in the seats that were labelled with your room number." Everyone started to search for their chair. "Well, talk to you later, Y/n", Dalia said. "See you later!"

I walked to Jimin to go search our chairs together.

"Hye Jimin, let's search for our chairs." "Who is this girl?" The girl that Jimin had been talking to said to me with a disgusted face. "Rachel, this is Y/n, my roommate." Jimin said. "I'm so sorry that your roommate had to be her instead of me, Jimin." Rachel said. "What is wrong with having me as a roommate? Is she your girlfriend, Jimin?" "There's nothing wrong with having you as a roommate Y/n. And no, she's not my girlfriend." "Yet", Rachel added. "Whatever", Jimin rolled his eyes.

Together we went to our seats. "Seems like you have an admirer", I chuckled. "Whatever."

The woman spoke up again: "Okay, so now follow the rules. You'll also get a paper with all the rules on after the meeting."

"Rule number 1: All campus shops and cafés close at 11pm which means that you have no reason to be there after 11pm."
"Rule number 2: Everyone who comes in hall 3A will get detention since it's forbidden for all students."
"Rule number 3: 3 times doing something wrong equals a warning. 2 warning equals detention."
"Rule number 4: People who destroy anything here on school will have to pay €50 or above."
"Rule number 5: Dinner is at 6pm in the cafetaria or if you go to another shop you can choose the time."
"Rule number 6:  If you join the cooking club you get the permission to make food for the whole cafetaria."
"Rule number 7: Alcohol only in the weekends."
"Rule number 8: If you leave campus you need to tell the secretary in the main building."

"That was it, smaller rules are on the paper that you'll receive right now. Now I just want to know, are you guys ready for this school year?"

"Yes!" Everyone said together.

___
|+++|
Second update! I hope you like the story so far! I'll continue at 10-15 reads 💜 so tell your friends about the story!