3.5

E

I grabbed Kiara's waist and pulled her closer to me as she made her waist grind on my torso.

"Fuck" I mumbled in her ear and I heard her moan.

"It's been too long" she responded seductively and immediately I shoved myself inside of her.

I heard her moans fill up the bathroom and I covered my hand over her mouth preventing her from screaming.

I thrust in and out of her and I felt her walls tighten around me.

I pushed her against the wall and held her weight with my arms as I thrusted harder into her feeling myself release.

"Ride it out" I whispered sexily in her ear and I felt her grab my hair and bite my ear.

"Fuck I missed you" she moaned and I smiled.

——-

"Lights out Dolan" the guard told me and I flipped him off.

He stood there giving me a death glare and I smiled.

"I said lights out! Now!" He screamed and I walked over to the door and pressed my hands against the bars smiling.

"I'll start listening to you when you stop acting like a hard ass" I said as I smirked.

His face became even angrier and immediately I felt the door being hit with his fist.

He thought I would flinch, that didn't happen.

"Too pussy to come in here and hit something other than my door?" I said laughing and he pulled out his walkie talkie.

"I need back up on Dolan immediately" he spoke and I laughed.

"Pussy"

I laid back down on my bed and kept the lights on staring at the guard as he waited for back up.

Soon enough I see five guards surround the guard and they start whispering.

"Lights out or we will come in there right now" one of the guards that was about 6'4 said and I smirked.

"Guess you're coming in" I said sarcastically and soon enough I felt my body being thrown onto the ground and guards swarming me beating me.

I kept trying to get up and fight back but they kept hitting and kicking harder than I could.

I felt my eyes go heavy and my vision go blurry.