Five Years Later.

Hazel POV

"Owen!! What the hell?! You still haven't cleaned up yet?!" Owen comes running out of his room and starts scratching his head, "See what happen was I got distracted."

I put my keys on our key rack and take my jacket off. "Distracted? Distracted by what? I told you to clean up before I get back. Lily and Shane are coming over and I don't want them to see this place looking like this." I say as I look around the place. I throw my shoe at him and he catches it with ease.

I walk to the kitchen, "At least you cleaned the kitchen. All that's left is the living room. Go clean the bathrooms before I shove some bleach down your throat!" He lets out a scream, "Ah!! You're so mean!! You're supposed to love me!!"

I shake my head and laugh. Five years have passed since we've been living with each other. I was going to school to be a doctor and Owen was going to school for his business degree.

I am a successful doctor, I deal with patients that have broken something on their bodies. I don't deal with anything else, I hate the sight of blood, although I'm a doctor. Anyway, Owen owns his own car shop.

We decided to live together after graduation because we were both struggling to find somewhere to live for cheap.

One day Owen had come up with the idea of us living together and paying half on the rent. Our apartment is just like a condo. It has two master bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Along with a full kitchen and a nice living room. It also has an extra room that me and Owen use as our closet. I'm glad he came up with the idea because I don't know where I would be right now.

He also has another job I don't know about it. He won't tell me, but I'll find out sooner or later.

"Hazel! I'm tired of cleaning! Come help me!" I throw my head back and groan. I walk to the bathroom and lean against the doorway, "Owen I'm not helping you. It's your turn to clean the bathrooms anyway."

He crawls to me, "Hazel! I don't want to!" He whines out, "If you don't, I'll tell the next girl you bring over here something very embarrassing about you that makes them not want to come back." His eyes widen and he stands up and looks down at me, "You wouldn't?!"

I walk away and laugh, "Try me!" He groans real loud and hit the door, "Ugh!! I see so much of Lily in you! Why?!" I laugh even harder as I straighten up the pillows on the sofa.

My phones start ringing, "Hello."

"Hey girl!! Me and Shane have a few things to do and then we will be on our way. We still going out for drinks?" I laugh at Lily, I put her on speaker and continue to clean. "Yeah, we are."

"Oh and a change of plans, we're going to this new club I found, so get dress." My eyes widen and my mouth drop, "What?! Why?! I don't want to!" She sucks her teeth, "If you're not getting ready by the time we get there I will dress you myself."

I cross my arms and pout, "Fine! I can never have my way with you!" She giggles on the phone and sighs, "You know you can't. I always get what I want." I roll my eyes and hang up.

I walk to the bathroom and knock, "Changer of plans, we're going to a new club." Owen opens the door quickly, "Really?! Thank God!" He runs to his room and scream, "Thank God for Lily being a lot scarier than Hazel!!" I roll my eyes and walk off to my room.

Two Hours Later

Ding Dong. Ding Dong. I go to get the door. Standing in front of me are Shane and Lily.

"Hey, Cupcake!! I've missed you!!" He picks me up and hugs me, I hug him back and laugh, "You just saw me last week." He puts me down and walks over to Owen.

They do a handshake and Lily hugs me, "Ah! My pretty girl! I was actually ready to dress you." I roll my eyes and look at Lily, "Yeah that wasn't going to happen. What took you so long anyway?"

She crosses her arms and walks over to hit Shane on his head, "We had to do a few things for Mason since him and his girl are moving back here. Then Shane had to do some quick shopping for his parents, so we were stuck at his parent's house for a whole hour."

Shane rubs his head and hug Lily from behind and kiss her cheek. "It's not my fault my parents wanted us to stay for a little bit. I couldn't say no." Lily rolls her eyes and I laugh.

Shane and Lily have been dating for two years now. They started dating three years after graduation. It started when they got accepted to the same college. Because of that they've never split up and stayed real close with each other. Shane is a personal trainer and Lily is a nurse.

"Did you leave some food for Port?" Shane's eyes widen and Lily turns around to hit him, "Ow!! Yes, I left some food for him! I was just playing! You always lead to hitting!"

Owen stands up and laughs at Shane, "You the one who's dating her. Let's go ahead to this club." We walk out and head to the car. We're all drinking so we have a driver to take us home afterward.

We arrive at the club and I see the line. I look at Lily with wide eyes, "There's no way I'm waiting in this line! We're going to spend half of our time in this line!" Lily rolls her eyes as we get out of the car.

We walk up to the bodyguard and he looks at Lily and Shane, he opens the door and let us in. I stare at the guard with disbelief on my face. "You're letting us in?! We don't have to wait?! What the hell?!" He looks at me and smile.

We walk pass him and I catch up to Lily. "How the hell did we just get in?!" Lily looks at me and laugh, "I know the owner, he showed his workers our faces and we get in without waiting and we get our drinks for free." I look at Owen with wide eyes and he shrugs his shoulders.

He runs to the bar, "Which one of you ladies would like to come with me on the dance floor?!" Owen takes three shots back to back and grab a random girl and drag her to the dance floor.

I follow Lily and Shane to the bar. "Who is this owner? Y'all must be really close." We order some drinks and Shane smiles at me, "He's a friend of ours from college."

I look around the club and see people everywhere enjoying themselves. I drink all of my drink and walk off towards the dance floor. I grab the first guy I see and start dancing with him.

Might as well enjoy my night while I can.