Epilogue

[ Four years later ]

Micheong's POV

"Omo my little girl is a grown up one. I'm so touched seeing you this way" My mum said to me while hugging me tightly.

"Mum I'm nervous" I said while playing with end of my outfit.

"Yah don't do it! You'll ruined your wedding dress!" Eunjae said while pushing my hands away from my dress.

"Don't be nervous sweetheart. You know what, when I'm about to get married with your father, I don't nerve at all. I'm so excited to be called his officially." My mum say to calm me down but I guess I'm not?

"You look pretty sweetheart. Eunjae really did a great job with your face" Mum say again making Eunjae smiled from ear to ear.

"Mum.." I said but was cutted by;

"It's time Micheong-ah.. Let's goo" Haesu suddenly entered the room and get to us.

"You'll be fine dear.." Mum said before dad take me to him.

"I'm a proud dad, sweetheart" Dad said making me nervous. I then hugged my dad as I know after this, I'll be living with my future husband.

We walked to the aisle and I can see the crowded looking at me like I'm the main attraction there. This even make me nervous. I tighten my hands around my dad's.

Just then, I can see Jimin over there, standing nervously at the front mini stage. He then looked at me and smiled seeing me with my dad walking to him.

When I get to Jimin, I can see his eyes were teary.. It's make me smooth.

This is it. I'm going to become his wife soon. To the guy that I love the most.

"You looks gorgeous" He whispered in front of me before wiping his tears. Actually, I'm about to tear up but not now.

The priest said his lines while me not focusing at him at all. My focus is 100% towards a guy in front of me.

Jimin then smiled before saying;

"I, Park Jimin, take you, Song Micheong, to be my wife, partner in equal love, as a mirror to my true self, as a partner of my path, to honor, cherish and to love unconditionally in al ways, forever"

He then tighten his hands around me.

His words, making all teared up. Yes, I cried on the spot. Without wasting any seconds, I said my words to him while looking straight into his eyes.

"You are now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" The priest said before the crowd cheers together seeing us as a husband and wife.

Without any seconds, Jimin pulled me into a deep deep kiss. I answered his kiss with my deep kisses too.

"I love you, my lovely wife." He said while put both of his arms on my shoulder.

"I love you too, my husband."

"Mum, why did Aunt Micheong and Uncle Jimin cry? Did they beat them?" A tiny voice suddenly appear out of nowhere.

"They cry because they're happy, sweetie" Haesu said before take her little child, Kim Sunhee into her arm. But then, Taehyung pulled her into his.

"You're pregnant, Haesu. Don't do anything." Taehyung said to Haesu which make all of us laugh.

"Whatever." Haesu said.

"Micheong-ahhhh you're finally a wife!! Oh my God, Only me who still not a wife" Eunjae said while hugging me tightly.

Just then, Jungkook take Eunjae's hand and said;

" Soon Eunjae, soon. We've engaged right? remember?" he said making Eunjae shy a bit.

We went to our family table and hug each other but then Minseok speak.

"I know I did a very big mistake to you guys. I wanna let you know that I'm very sorry. I've booked a hotel in Paris for your honeymoon. Don't worry, I paid it all. I'm sorry again." Minseok spoke whick made both of us shocked.

Paris? Honeymoon? Paid off? Wow!!

"It's okay bro. Thanks for everything. Without you, I wouldn't know her" Jimin said before I hit him lightly at his shoulder.

"Thanks brother. I love you" I said while hugging him tightly.

When I get to Jimin back, he recklessly said ;

"Can't wait for our honeymoon"

He said loud that obviously our family can hear it. I hit him hard in the chest before everyone laughed at us.

Excuse me? Is it funny? It's embarrassing okayy.

"and tonight too" He whispered into my ears and I hit him even harder.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Finnaly, done with this book. Yeah. finnalyyyy

how was it????

yay?

or nayy?

again, sorry for all my grammar error and everythingggg

dont forget to comment and vote okayyyyyy

i love u guysssss muahhhhh

ivy 🌸