Chapter 11

Jimin's POV

"But father, this is too much. I don't think I can handle this alone." I whined to my father. The works that my father gave me were never ending.

"That's why I'm telling you to let Taehyung works here. As your assistant. He was your best friend so I think he will be fine. I don't want to hire a lady. If I do that, someone will get mad, right?" My father said and smile calmly.

Mad? Who? Micheong? Yes I'm sure she will get mad. She once said that she was easy to get jealous. No wonder why she mad at me everytime I talk to my brother's fiance. She was indeed so cute.

"Is it okay? But he doesn't know anything about this works" I asked him.

I kinda agreed with his idea. I wouldn't be alone if I take Taehyung to be my assistant. I hate being alone.

"You can teach him right, my son?"

I nodded vigorously. I love that idea so much.

"Thanks father. I will tell him soon. But what if he don't want to?"

"I don't really care. You can ask your other friends. Yoongi maybe? Or that young one. Jungkook."

I swear I'm lucky to have a father that was this cool. I really really appreciate this idea.

"Okay father" I said, bowing 45° to him.

I went out from his office and going straight into mine. I can't wait to tell Taehyung about this.

I was reaching my phone and I remembered that Micheong had called me yesterday and I was too busy to call het back.

I wonder why she called me a lot yesterday. I bet she missed me so much. I missed her too, not lying.

I want to call her right away but I have to finish my works first.

I can't believe that I'm a CEO of this company at the age of 22. I know this was cliche but yet, I can't believe it. And having a girlfriend who is still a student. I can't wait for her to graduate 2 years more so that I can propose her and get married! I don't care if this marriage is too soon but sorry, I love her so much.

Wait. What am I doing? Imagining me and Micheong at our wedding day? Wow I love it.

I'm supposed to call Taehyung now and not picturing Micheong in her wedding dress.

So I called Taehyung about it but unfortunately he can't do it.

It was indeed a sad thing to hear.

I end the call and continue my works untill I got a message from Jungkook, saying that he wanna meet me in the cafe this evening.

Well, maybe this is the right time to offer him this position? I know he will like it since he doesn't like study very much.

I finished my works before grabbing my car key and go straight into a simple cafe, Hibiscus  Cafe.

Micheong's POV

"Eunjae, faster. I'm hungry. You don't know how tired I am remembering all facts about Asian's histories." I was whining at Eunjae because she was bringing my sandwiches from the counter but she walked lazily.

Haesu giggled looking at Eunjae's messy face since she need to bring all of our food to our table.

"Shut up you big ass. Don't laugh. And you Micheong-ah, you're supposed to take it from counter since you're the one with most fats here." Eunjae said and put the foods onto our table.