Chapter 3

Micheong's POV

I was on my way to my college with Eunjae. Today was our first day studying in this college, aka Jams College. My parents want me to further my study here since they said this college offer good quality at education so why not? I have to move here but luckily, Eunjae's parents didn't​ stop Eunjae when she said that she wanna move here with me. Awh I am so lucky to have her as my best friend.

"Micheong-ah, where is our class? I'm clueless right now since there were a lot of buildings!" Eunjae whined and started to feel nervous since she doesn't like new environment.
"Let's ask someone." I suggested and she agreed. I went to a girl with short hair and ask her where is the building for law course.

"Owh, first day? No worry. You guys can come with me. I'm a law student too. But I guess I'm your senior. I'm 22 and you guys?"

She bring us to a big building while starting the conversation.

"We're 20 and I guess you are our senior. Please take care of us." I bowed and told Eunjae to bow too.

"Hahaha, no need to be formal with me. I'm not used with it. You can treat me as your friend. By the way, I'm Na Haesu." She laughed and told us her name. Wow she was really beautiful. She wore a very light make up but she still look hot.

"Hello, I'm Song Micheong and this is my friend, Lee Eunjae. Nice to meet you." I said and again I bowed but she quickly hold my shoulder so that I won't continue bowing. I guess she was really a nice person.

"Come, I'll take you for a tour in this college." She said and Eunjae and I followed her behind. She have such a nice body. I am sure that her boyfriend would be so lucky.

"I'm sexier than her." Eunjae suddenly whispered at my ear. I guess she knew that I'm adoring Haesu unnie's body.

"No you're not! Totally no! You're so skinny while she was very hot. Can't you see the different?" I said that to her. I don't know why I don't feel guilty at all. Maybe because she was my best friend?

"No I can't see the different since there is no mirror here. But what I can see is your chubby body." She said while pointing at my body.

Wow that was hurt. But I don't mind. I'm happy with my body. Suddenly Haesu unnie looked back while holding her laugh. I looked at Eunjae cluelessly. Why did she laugh?

"You guys are so funny. Thanks Micheong-ah for the compliment. And Eunjae-ah, she wasn't that chubby. Just a bit and that makes her cuter. In my opinion, Micheong is cute while Eunjae is beautiful."

Wait. She heard us? Okay this is embarrassing.

"I-is that a c-compliment? If yes, t-thank you unnie". I don't know why I'm stuttering. Maybe because this was my first time hearing a compliment?

"Ah, unnie, thanks for your compliment. I've already know that I'm beautiful." Eunjae replied confidently.

We were chattering when someone came to us. God, he was handsome. Super handsome.

"Jagi-yah.. Where have you been? I'm looking for you in the law building but what are you doing here in this art & music building? And hi, who are you guys?"

Oh my God! Is he Haesu unnie's boyfriend? Oh my God! He was lucky to have Haesu unnie because she was a gorgeous but unnie was luckier to have a loyal handsome hot boyfriend! I want to have a boyfriend like him too. Okay Micheong-ah, after you dump Jimin, make sure you find someone perfect like him.

"Ah, Tae-ah. This is my new friends, Micheong and Eunjae. They were new here. And I'm now taking them touring this college". Haesu unnie introduced us to him and we bowed together.