Chapter 18

Micheong's POV

Today is the most unwanted day for me. Yes, it is Friday and the final episode of me being Jimin's girlfriend. I swear to God, I don't want this day to come.

I wonder how will I face those day without Jimin by my side after today. How I'm gonna live without his clinginess?

Most importantly, how will Jimin react after knowing all of this lies?

Jimin I'm so sorry. I hope you can see my sincerity towards you. I hope you can feel my love to you. I hope-

"Yah, Micheong-ah. Are you okay?" Suddenly I feel a tap on my right shoulder and I can see Eunjae's caring face besides me.

"Me? Yeah. Why not bruh?" I said without even notice that my tears slowly falling down from my glassy eyes.

"Did I cried?" I asked disbelieve.

"Yeah, pabo." She said before telling me to wipe it.

I wiped it using a wet tissue of mine because I don't want my eyes to be obvious. But then, Eunjae suddenly call for me and ask for the reason why I cried. I just shake my head, signing nothing but she insisted me and yelled out for my name. I was shocked for her action.

"Shut the f*** up Eunjae-ah" I said before a marker hit my head and not Eunjae.

Song Micheong and Lee Eunjae! Got any problem?" Our Literature teacher suddenly mad at us and tell me to give back her marker pen. She was a scary one and most of us afraid of her. Including me.

"Mind to tell me what have you guys talking about just now?" She suddenly asked me. I quickly look at her and shake my head.

"Ok now sit on your place and stay focus. You too Eunjae. Got it?" she said before we nodded our head vigorously.

_______________________________________________________________________

Class end at 12 and we both ready to be home. But then, I got a message from Minseok which make me drop my smile.

'Today is gonna be your last day. Don't forget to break up with him okay? Oh and tell him that I wanna meet him today after your dating stuff. Make sure to be home before 8 okay?' – Minseok

Eunjae noticed me and she just say, "If you don't mind, you can tell me your problem. C'mon Micheong-ah, we've been bestfriend since we're little kid so just tell me anything"

"Nothing." I said before tapping my phone screen, dialing Jimin.

"Okay then. Let's get home"

"Okay" I said while waiting Jimin to pick up his phone but what I got is only my call connected into his voicemail. Urggh where the f*** are you??

________________________________________________________________________

I get into my house and go straight into my room. I take bath and change into my oversized hoodie before lay down on my precious bed.

I was about to watch anything interested in Youtube before Minseok yelled for me from the downstair. I decided to ignore it and search for anything but then I heard a knock. Yes, it is Minseok.

I opened my door and asked what the f*** did he want.

"No dating today?" He asked me making me mad out of nowhere.

"Shut up before I kick you." I said and quickly closed my door. But then I can hear him talking to me behind my door; "Whatever happen, you still need to break up with him and you'll get your ticket"

I 'tssk'ed before went straight to my bed. But then, my phone ringing out of nowhere.

Speaking of ghost, here is it. My boyfriend and ex-to-be. Park Jimin.

"Hello, Micheong-ah. Why did you called?" He said calmly making my eyes glassy. I'm gonna miss this voice soon.

"Jimin-ah, are you busy?" I said trying to control my cracked voice and hold my tears from falling down.

"Oh, nope. I'm just done my works and about to go home. Wanna meet?" he said to me cheerfully but if and only if he know what's coming through soon.

"Sure. Pick me at my home please" I said before I heard an 'okay' from him and hang up the call. I then changed into something comfortable and not caring about my looks anymore. I' m just in a big grey hoodie and in a black legging. Oh and I tied my hair into a high ponytail. Never forget my spectacles.

Before I went out from my house, Minseok suddenly called for me and said; "Tell him that I wanna meet him when you come back home". I gulped hearing that words. Here is it. I know this gonna end soon.

Jimin's POV

I was waiting for Micheong from my car while scrolling my Instagram before I saw her coming from her house. She was wearing just a simple outfit but yet making me wanting to look her more and more.

She entered my car and I can see she wasn't in a good mood. So I grab her hand in mine.

"Mind to share?" I said before she pulled her hand from me and tell me to drive anywhere that wasn't crowded. So I drove us to the beach.

She was quiet all of our journey and that make me worry.

We arrived there and she quickly guide me to the rotten trunk. I know she wasn't okay. I quickly pulled her into my hug. I don't why I did this but I guess she need my hug. I guess she need someone to calm her down. So here I am.

She then tighten our hug before look at me and smiled. How can I not love her? She was just perfect. She was strong enough that she can control her tears. She was the one that I love and I sure with it.

Then we spend our times futher laughing and talked about everything but when I tried to talk about our future, she just tried to change our topic. Why the heck that happening? Is she doesn't love me anymore? No I know she loves me.

Times sure fly fast. I can't even realize that it was 6.47 p.m. and I'm sure Micheong need to be home within times because she told me before about her brother who loves to nag. So I told her that we need to get home but her reaction was weird. She just pulled me into a tight hug one. It was as it is our last hug. I don't waste my time, I just hugged her back. But something got my ears. She's whispering something I can't hear. It was like 'I'm gonna miss you' or something. What the heck is going with her?

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Jimin-ah. You want to meet my brother right?" she said out of the blue which caught my attention.

"yeah sure. Why?" I said hoping to meet him soon.

"My brother wanna meet you. Today. He'll be waiting at my home" she said and that's make me happy. But why did she doesn't sound happy?

"Really Micheong-ah? Oh I can't wait" I said to her since I am very excited. Finally I'll be able to prove that Yoongi was wrong.

___________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY BABEH! after all time hiatus.

im so sorry. im so busy .... so so so busy.. 

my final exam will coming soon so yeah.. enjoy this chapter... 

sorry for all my misspellings and grammar error okay my lovesss?? 

saranghae,

ivy