Chapter 23

Micheong's POV

"It was really nice right?" Jimin said as we sat together at the seaside.

The wind blew smoothly as it knew that our day have becoming better.

"Hmm"  I said as I closed my eyes, feeling the wind and breathing the sea scent.

"Hey, I know we're already in relationship. But can we start it over again? You know.. Let's be a couple again. But this time, with no tickets thingy or anything." Jimin said as he reached for my hands.

I smile and nodded agreeing his suggestion. I know that we should start it over.

"Why are you nodding Ms Song Micheong?" I suddenly heard my Madame's voice out of nowhere. What the heck is she here? Where the heck is she?

"Ms Song?" I'm sure that this is her voice. Suddenly I feel pain at my shoulder and oh my God. I'm in my class?!

"Why are you smiling Micheong-ah?! Are you daydreaming?" Eunjae whispering to me as I realize that I was in the middle of our class session.

"I'm pretty sure that this time you're not faint, are you?" Madame said before the rest of my class laughed at me.

I close my face as I try to hide my shame away. What the heck is happening to me?!

"I-I'm sorry Madame. May I go to the toilet?" I excuse myself to the toilet.

I wash my face a few times before slapping lightly my face.

Oh my.. Micheong what are you doing??

As I remembered that scene, I will definitely smile. Yes, yesterday Jimin asked me to become his girlfriend once again. I am so happy that now I  get nothing to stop me from this relationship.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Crazy bitch" Eunjae said to me as we walked home together. We decided to stay at her home today as my parents will not be coming home tonight. Minseok, he gave me so much freedom as he thought that I deserve this.

THIS IS HEAVEN.

" I'm not a bitch I'm a freaking lucky best friend of yours."

"Whatever Micheong. You clearly looks like a bitch who was deeply in love." She said and we laughed together like two little kids who were happy when getting candies on the Halloween night for Treat or Trick.

We entered her house before I called for Haesu to loaf with us. This is gonna be a girls day.

"I've ordered Dominos, the Hawaiian thingy one and the chicken thingy one" Eunjae said while putting her phone on the table and reaching the remote control.

"Oh my. That Hawaiian thingy is mine!" I said to her before she gave me an annoying face of hers.

Wait. I want Chocolate frappe.

"I want chocolate frappe. And you?" I asked her while calling for Haesu.

As expected, she said 'whatever'.

"Hah, Haesu unnie~~ Before you come, can you go to the Ivy Cafe and get us some beverages? I want a chocolate frappe and give strawberry milk for Eunjae. Thank you unnie. Order anything you want. My treat." I end the phone call and unexpectedly, Eunjae kick me at my laps.

"What?!"

"Just a strawberry milk?!"

"You said 'whatever' so that is my 'whatever'.. right?" I say before she kicked me again.

And we laughed together, gossiping about our classmates and of course, about Madame. Yeah we're not good students.

"Pizza's here~~" The delivery guy ring the bell and the door suddenly opened by itself, revealing Haesu in a mess.

"Oh my" I said while laughing looking at the miserable Haesu. She have never been in this mess.

"Stop with your 'oh my' and help me duhh" Haesu said while putting our drinks on the table.

Eunjae take the pizzas and pay the bill.

"How much?" I said to Haesu and I paid all of the drinks.

"So I'm not spending my money for anything?" Haesu said while moving her hands, making her ringed finger obvious.

"Aww look at your finger." I said while trying to take it but I got a hit at my head by Haesu. Yeah, for no reason.

We enjoyed the foods and the drinks while chit chatting about stupid things.

"But hey Micheong-ah. It's just like that? I mean your brother and Jimin? They're okay now?" Haesu suddenly open the topic about my brother and my boyfriend.

"Yeah, but trust me, Minseok will do something to show how guilty he is but I don't know when or how. But I knew him." I said, remembering how many stupid things he had done whenever he felt guilty towards me or my parents or even his friends.

"Hey let's not talk about me. What about Eunjae~~"

"Huh, me?" Eunjae who was sipping my drinks cough a little as she knew we're waiting for her to tell us about her relationship.

"I-I'm good." She said trying to escape from the question.

"C'mon Eunjae-ah. C'mon. We're not strangers. We're your FTH."

"What the heck is FTH?" I asked Haesu as I knew me and Eunjae really don't know what is that.

"FTH. Friends Till the Heaven". She explained just like that.

"Aww" Me and Eunjae said together before me tap on Eunjae's shoulder and gave her a goat's smile.

"Ew, whatever. Actually.. Jungkook asked me out" Eunjae said shyly while grabbing the end of her shirt.

I can't control my excitements and roughly pushed Eunjae hardly that she fell on the floor.

"Awww I knew itttt"

"What the heck it was painful okayy" She mad but whatever.

"Eunjae and Jungkook sitting on the tree.. They K-I-S"

"Enough!" Eunjae quickly closed Haesu's mouth from continue singing.

We laughed seeing how childish she is whenever talking about Jungkook.

"But isn't he playboy?" I asked worriedly but Eunjae just look down. I know she knew it.

"Don't worry. He was an international playboy but not now. Plus, he even asked Taehyung how to be a great and loyal boyfriend" Haesu said while tapping Eunjae's lap.

A big smile appeared at her face and I know she was really happy for this.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

It was 10 in the night and I'm just done having my night routine and shower.

As I sank myself on my lovely bed, my phone rang an inbox ringtone. I checked it lazily and a smile appear on my face.

An obvious smile from an obvious guy. Yes that mochi boyfriend of mine. Park Jimin.

"Hey,,, today is ur girls day. what about tomorrow we do our days together, my dear girlfriend? ♥♥♥"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
yeasshh the ending will be coming soon!! I cant wait to finish this!!!

ivy 🌸