Chapter 15

Micheong's POV

I was walking home with Eunjae since our class today had ended. We were walking to the college front gate before i heard a honk and a shout calling for me.

It was weird since nobody had ever pick me from my college. Except Jimin but he will tell me earlier.

Is he trying to make a surprise? I hope so.

Eunjae suddenly tapped my shoulder and pointed me to a familiar car.

It was Minseok's.

What is he doing here? Oh God my expectation ruined in a blink after seeing him.

Just then, Eunjae excuse herself to go home alone but I dragged her to be with me.

"Why are you here?" I asked Minseok as I'm standing in front of him and beside Eunjae.

"Why? I can't be with my baby sister?"

I rolled my eyes before he laughed and told me to enter his car. Just then, I told him to send Eunjae home and luckily he agreed.

After we sent Eunjae home, he brought me to a bakery. A big and luxury one.

"Why are we here, Minseok-ah?" I asked him while pulling the sleeve of his shirt.

"Duh. You know what day is today? Do you even know?" He asked me before I let out a big sigh. I hate guessing and I'm sorry that I'm a forgetful person.

"Friday?"

"Yes Friday and?" He continued asking me and I hate it.

"Just tell me what day is today!" I then semi-shouted to him. I hope nobody was there to see my rudeness towards my brother.

"Aigoo. Can't you remember?" He keep making me more impatient. So I-

"Auch! Yah Micheong-ah!!!"

Yes I stepped on his foot. I don't care if it's hurt or what.

"Now tell me." He then laughed and pulled out his phone, showing to me something.

Shit, today was my parents' anniversary!! And yet I'm not preparing anything.

"I know I know. So let's buy something to them today. I've decorated our home nicely just now. You should be grateful that you got a nice brother like me" He said before I rolled my eyes.

"And annoying one." I said before he pulled my hairband and throw it away.

What the heck did he think he doing? I'm not used being out without tying my hair.

This brother of mine is so immature!

"Yah! Find it back or I'll kick your ass!!"

He then walked away like he didn't hear me.

I hate him.

We bought a big cheesecake and I don't know what gift should I give them so I bought a pair of watches for a couple. I hope my parents gonna love it.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Yoongi's POV

I was about to buy the groceries since Jin hyung was being too lazy to buy it himself.

He kept blabbering and telling us this and that and this and that and he said that he was tired since all we did were just playing the video game and do the mess. Well, actually I'm not included since all I do was just sleeping in my bed.