Chapter 5

Micheong's POV

I can't believe that Jimin and I had been dating for 1 month and 3 weeks. And what I am not believing more is that I am falling for Jimin. Yes, I liked Jimin, my own brother's rival.

"Yah, Micheong-ah! Can you hear me?"

I was snapped to reality when suddenly Jimin tapped my shoulder.

"What, Jimin-ah? I'm sorry, I was thinking bout my future just now."I lied.

Actually it wasn't a lie, right? I mean I am thinking about our relationship even though I actually can't fall for Jimin. What will happening if Jimin find out the truth? What will definitely happen to our relationship? Oh my God, I've never clashed before since I've never date anyone before. God, please give me some clue of what will happen.

"Future? Is it our future? Well, I've been thinking bout that too lately. You know that I love you, right? I was thinking to marry you when you've done with your college. Is it too early, Micheong-ah? Well, I don't care. Hehe. And have you ever thinking bout what will our kids look like? I hope they get your eyes."

"Why? Your eyes were beautiful too. I mean, your eyes were so cute.I'm not lying."

He then take my hand and hold it while his other hand hold the steering, driving to place that I don't even know. By looking at the way he hold my hand using his left hand and drive using his other hand remind me of Eunjae. She once said that a guy will look hot in this position but I deny it. But now, I agree with Eunjae. This position was super hot. And sexy.

"You have a very beautiful round brown eyes, and sometimes it looks like it was  sparkling." He said and kiss my hand.

Oh my God. I don't want this relationship to be over. I don't want it to happen. Why does I feel like 1month and 1week to go is going to be fast? God please slow down the time so that I can enjoy my moment with a guy named Park Jimin who is sitting next to me.

"Haha, stop it". I'm not blushed. But why did I feel hot at my cheek? Am I blushing? I quickly move my face to the window. I don't want him to see it.

"I saw it, Cutey. You're so cute when you're blushed."

"Shut. Your. Mouth. Up."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"What are we doing here?" Why the heck did he bring me here, in this big house. Or can I say, a castle?

"Who's house is it? Woah, it was like a castle."

He did not answer my question but he guided me to the entrance of the house. He told me to open the door and I did then I can hear a loud noise, wait, this isn't noise. A birthday song?

"Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Song Micheong,
happy birthday to you."

Then Jimin pecked me a kiss at my cheek which make me blushed hard.

"My birthday? What date is today? Who's these guys?"

"Micheong, today is 25th August. How can you forget about your own birthday?? Oh my God my Micheong is getting older. I'm proud of you. By the way, meet my friends. This is Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok and last but not least, our friend, Taehyung. And yes, about your question earlier, this is my house. Do come often since you're allowed to, my princess."

Jimin said while pointing to his friends and I smiled, bowing to them and whisper to Jimin's ear - "You're such a prince who lived in this amazing castle. I'm proud for having a boyfriend like you."