Chapter 1

[ TWO YEARS LATER ]

Jimin's POV

"PANG"

"How could you Jimin-ah. I trusted you. I thought you have changed but I was totally wrong! You such a liar! I hate you and I hate seeing you!", my ex girlfriend said and ran towards the washroom, I guess?  She cried. I know she cried since I can hear her sobbing while leaving me.

I still can't believe how could she slapped me in the middle of  this mall and that totally hurt my pride. And it wasn't my first time being slapped by my ex-es. I guess almost all my ex-es slapped me after I said the words ; Let's break up.

It's not my fault that I wanna break up with them. It was just because they wasn't my 'The One'. Most of the girls who dated me just because of my looks and my money. I just hate those hypocrites. And that makes me to become a selfish playboy. But no worry, I'm not an international playboy, I guess(?) since that tittle have been taken by my young friend, Jeon Jungkook.

I was busy thinking about my 'The One' until I accidently bumped into a short specky- wait, I guess this girl was the same girl I've been bumped two years ago.

"Arghhhh. Again? Why God why?"

I can hear her mumbling and when I look carefully, I can see one of the drinks that she have been carried dropped. Yes, the same thing happens again. It was some kind of dē ja vu? But this time, not the chocolate frappe that dropped but the green tea one.

"Are you okay? I can buy you the new one if you want. You don't have to worry, I'm rich so by spending my money to buy the green tea frappe one isn't a big deal for me".

I proudly said that to her but I hate being curious so I asked her-
"Have we ever met before? I mean have we ever bumped like this before? I'm sorry for my anxiousness but are you perhaps the girl with chocolate frappes two years ago?"

She suddenly look up and yes, I know her face was so familiar for me.

"Are you the short guy that made my chocolate frappe fell down before? If yes, then sure we have met before. But that guy was a shorty and you're definitely taller than him.

I heard she said that and I can't help but laugh. How can she said that I'm a shorty? I'm definitely taller than her and everyone can see that fact!

"Aigooo... Two years were long enough for me to get taller. But I guess your height haven't change for the past two years?" I said humorously when suddenly I felt pain at my feet.

"Yah! Why are you stepping on my goddess feet??!! You have no idea how expensive my shoes are!", I yelled on top of my lung since I love my shoes.

"Sorry, I hate people with arrogant attitude. And for your information, my height did increase 2 cm from the past two years..
Soo~~ let's buy a new green tea frappe~~"

She said and lead the walk into the Ivy Cafē. How can she acts like nothing happen after she hurt my precious feet? Oh my God. I've never been treated this way before 😞 . I followed her and i joined her queuing for her turn to get her drink. I can't stop my eyes from looking at her figure. She did changed a bit from the past two years. Her hair caught my attention. Last time I met her, her hair was kinda short, just below her neck but now she have a very beautiful black shiny wavy long hair. Her hair was tied high and it makes her hair bounce everytime she move her head. She have a big brown eyes and her skin wasn't that fair. She is darker than me but she looks so fine. I can tell she wasn't a nerd even though she wore spectacles because she was a random person.

I've been busy analysing her figure when suddenly i felt something cool at my right cheek, ;her green tea frappe.

"Yah, I've done. Pay for it. I'll be waiting for you at the entrance." And yes, she left me again without giving me any chance to talk.
After I paid for her drink, i ran towards her and I walk with her towards her friend's home. She doesn't talk too much since she busy drinking her favourite chocolate frappe. So, I'm the one who started the conversation.