Chapter 22

She walked through the door and slowly went to the laying Park Jimin. Tears keep falling from her eyes as she didn't able to hold it.

Jimin saw her at the end of his eyes. He let out a big sigh and continue staring the ceiling.

Without wasting any time, she seek for his forgiveness without stoping. But her action gained nothing as Jimin still staring it.

"I have no idea that a ticket costs my heart." Jimin let out those words. Yes, he knew it all. Mr and Mrs Park have told him everything.

"I was stupid back then" Micheong said while rubbing her wet face.

Jimin gave her an evil smirk.

"Then, what about no- Oh my God what happened to your cheek?!" Jimin said as soon as he saw her red cheek  (bruises made by Yoongi just now) and put his palm on her cheek.

"Nothing... Jimin I'm sorry.. I-"

"Micheong what happened to you?" Jimin cut, not letting her to finish her words.

"Nothing Jimin.. It wasn't that hurt" Micheong said trying to calm him down.

"Really?" Jimin said while tapping at the bruises. Micheong actually feel then pain but she try to endure it but Jimin constantly tap it.

"Auch Jimin my cheek wasn't a toy" Micheong flinched and said when Jimin tap the bruises hardly. It is really painful for Micheong.

"Hahaha you said it wasn't hurt... and.. i miss to play with your chubby cheeks.."

He laughed. Jimin laughed. It really made her day.

Micheong was about to say something but the door suddenly opened revealing the boys and also Eunjae and Haesu.

"We want to laugh too~~" Hobi said while running to get both of them.

"Jimin-ahhhhh~~" Taehyung called him happily and try to get Jimin but at the same time, he pulled the unwanted guy; Song Minseok.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

ivy 🌸