Chapter 9

Micheong's POV

"Don't you know how to dress properly?"

"I am, okay! I am. Can't you see? This dress matched this shoes so much." Haesu said.

I blinked, looking straight at her. What the fuck is she thinking? Wearing a highlighted red dress with a highlighted green high heels? No, I won't let her wear that 'clown costume'. So, I grabbed the high heels and throw it. I took a light cream sandals, which had a ribbon on it and give it to her. 

"Here, take this. This is matched. Right Eunjae?"

I look at her, wanting her opinion but all she said is -

"I don't care. Can you please faster? We're getting late, you know?"

I looked at my watch.

7.08 am and the event start at 8.00 am.

What the fuck? It was super early and Eunjae said that it was late?

"Done? Let's go to Taehyung's house. Ppali!" Eunjae pulled us, entering Haesu's car and Haese drive us to Taeyung's house.

What is going on to Eunjae? I really don't get it.

We arrived there and we were greeted by Taehyung and Jimin's yelling.

"Omo omo you guys are here! Jin hyung, done cooking or not??!!"

Taehyung yelled to Jin, asking him about our breakfast.

I look at Jimin and he was waving sweetly to me. I smiled back before my mind flew into yesterday's scene where my brother and I had a fight.

3 week isnt enough for me. I swear.

"Let's go, Micheong-ah."

I didnt realize that he was now right in front of my face, pulling me into Taehyung's house.

We sat at the front coach before Jin called us, telling about our breakfast.

I sat beside Jimin and Eunjae. Why did Eunjae act so polite? This isn't​ her I swear.

"Yah, Eunjae-ah. Are you okay? You seems weird." I said, puting my hand to her forehead, checking whether she's cold or not. Weird. Her body was okay.

"Stop it I'm okay" She said, puting my hand back to my lap.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Jagi-yah!! Congratulation baby on your graduation!!" Taehyung ran to Haesu and hug her before he place his lip on her pink lip one.

They were kissing passionately before Jungkook yelled-

"Mrs Na!! Look at your daughter's boyfriend. He kissed Haesu like there was no tomorrow!!"

Taehyung quickly let Haesu go before went to Mr and Mrs Na.

"Anyeong! Long time no see and I've missed you already" Taehyung said and bowed 45° to them.

"Aigoo, Taehyung-ah. You haven't change a bit." Mr Na said and patting Taehyung's hair.

Haesu then come to them and hug her parents tightly.

I was busy looking at their sweet moments before I was pulled away from that crowd.

"How was your sleep yesterday? Dream of me? I missed you :'( "

Jimin said and pulled me into a hug.

How was my day yesterday after the date? It was super suck.

I looked down, thinking bout Minseok.

"Hey~ Do you hear me?"

"Huh. Yesterday? It was fine, don't worry." No it wasn't fine at all!