Chapter 16

Jimin's POV

I was waiting for Micheong at the Ivy Cafe. Actually I wanted to pick her up from her house but she refused it. I don't know why but her excuse of refusing me was acceptable; she haven't take shower yet.

I wasn't surprised since I know she doesn't like to take a bath early in the morning.

I take a sip of my caramel machiato while waiting and waiting for her. Just then I remember Suga's words yesterday. My heartbeats becoming faster and faster.

Is it true? Why did I feel like it wasn't true at all? It was so so untrue.

Then I saw Micheong walking toward me while waving to me.

As usual, her outfit was just simple and nice. She's in a grey long-sleeves t-shirt and black jeans but yet she looks adorable as always.

But something looks different at her. Her hair. It wasn't tied up like she always did to her hair which make her looks more matured. Plus, she's wearing her glasses. She looks so much different.

"Yah, Park Jimin. Are you okay?" I heard she said that to me before I nodded.

I was back to reality when she suddenly laughed. Why?

"What?" I asked her since I'm in total clueless.

"Nothing. You looks weird. Your eyes. It was shooked. And it was funny" She said and continue laughing without even care if the people surroundings were looking at us.

"You looks different" I said which caught her attention.

"Different? I know.. I'm chubbier right? I should've diet."

"No, no. Your hair" I said while pointing at her hair. Just then she laughed loudly.

"Oh this?" She said while rubbing her own hair.

"My stupid brother threw my hairband somewhere yesterday and he didn't want to buy me a new one. So that's why I'm not tying my hair today. I know, it was messy right? I've combed my hair this morning but it still didn't work."

She said and continue laughing.

"No, you looks more matured in it. By the way, I haven't see your brother before. When will I able to meet him?"

I tried to start those topic and my question made her stop laughing immediately.

Her face expression also changed into a cold one.

Why is it?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Micheong's POV

His question really really made me shocked. Why did he suddenly wanna know bout my brother?

I faking my cough and asked him;

"Why?"

He then circling his small fingers on the table while his other hand rubbing his neck.

"Nothing. I just want to get to know with your family. That's all."

He said and gave me his cute and adorable smile.

"Stop doing it" I said to him. It was just I can't stand looking at his aegyeo.

"Do what?" he asked me with his moving eyebrow.

"That aegyeo" I said.

"Duh, I don't know how to do an aegyeo."

He said while smiling cutely to me. What the fuck? He said that he don't know how to do an aegyeo but the fact now is he IS DOING AN AEGYEO!

"Mr. Park Jimin. Stop it." I said while laughing. He was just too adorable.